SOLD: FS: Cyrus Phono signature + PSX-R2 power supply

Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Melbourne
State: VIC
Payment Method: Cash eft PayPal for friends
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information: mint condition with boxes. 

Price is firm.  

Photos:

712BD788-371C-477A-B8B8-F9F79440446E.jpeg

C541FA08-76EC-4D9B-A212-540450201996.jpeg

B53014FF-41B8-4D5F-9530-3C85D7B650BE.jpeg

AEB61BF9-7584-4183-AF48-33C1D9EBF504.jpeg

Edited by hugo_wilco
  • Like 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jona5hon
      Item: Basic Phono ie Project / Cambridge
      Price Range: $100 - $130
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info: Can pick up in Melbourne

Thanks!
    • By robes
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: North Ryde State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

2014 vinyl release by Jack White 

This "Ultra LP" release features several special features:

· Tracks A6 and B7 are locked grooves featuring elements from their respective previous tracks. "High Ball Stepper" doesn't end with a faded-out distortion as in the digital versions, it is locked instead.
      · Tracks A7 and B8 are hidden tracks pressed on their sides' labels, and play at 78 RPM and 45 RPM respectively, thus making the LP a three speed record.
      · Side A's groove is inverted and plays from the inside out.
      · "Just One Drink" consists of two different intros, each in its own groove, with both connecting at the body of the song. BA1 is acoustic, BB1 is electric.
      · Side B has a matte finish, giving the appearance of an un-played 78 RPM record.
      · Vinyl is pressed in flat-edged format.
      · Dead wax area on Side A contains a hand-etched hologram by Tristan Duke of Infinity Light Science, the first of its kind on a vinyl record.
      · Tracks B3 and B4 are swapped in comparison to the digital editions, and B2 features a slightly longer intro.
      · The vinyl was mastered entirely from analog sources with no additional compression used.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Hilltop Rob
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Laidley State: QLD Payment Method: Cash, EFT, Paypal. Reason for selling: NLR Cyrus 8-Power power amplifier.

Excellent condition. Very little use (couple of hours, tops). Comes in original packing with manuals etc.

60w per channel, or 110w bridged into mono.

Questions welcome.

Thanks for looking.

Rob.

• By Colourofspring
      Hi All,

I've been slowly building my system, mostly through second hand acquisitions over the last 15 years. I've built up from something quite entry level to have the following system:

Cyrus CD6
      Cyrus X-Stream Sig
      Cyrus Pre2 DAC
      2 x Cyrus SmartPower
      B&W 604S3

Now the B&W speakers are basically the last components of my entry level system bought 18 years ago and I want to replace them. I'm living in a rental at the moment, so I'm thinking a pair of bookshelves is probably more suitable to my circumstances at the moment. I listen to all sorts of music, not so much classical, but lots of blues, jazz, soul and funk, some rock and very small amount of pop. I do love tight bass.

My go to auditioning piece is Talk Talk's I Don't Believe In You, from their Colour of Spring album if that gives any clues as to the type of productions I like to listen to.

Anyway, looking for some decent bookshelf suggestions (new or second hand) for my next upgrade. Most of my listening these days is through my Tidal account hence the X-Stream presence, but still use CDs sporadically

Thanks for listening.
    • By NADbooffa
      Item Condition: VG++ Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Vermont State: VIC Payment Method: Cash, PayID or EFT Reason for selling: Unwanted gift Further information:
      Received these brand new LPs and played once and now for sale.

Roxy: Tonight's the Night Live is a live album by Canadian musician Neil Young. The album is culled from live recordings made at the Roxy Theatre on the Sunset Strip in Los Angeles, shows that celebrated the club's opening as part of Neil Young Tonight's the Night Tour 1973. Neil Young and the backing band he called the Santa Monica Flyers played two sets a night on September 20, 21, and 22, 1973, shortly after the band had finished recording Tonight's the Night.

Photos: