SOLD: FS : Spendor BC1

Guest palexsia

Guest palexsia
SOLD
Item Condition: Excellent condition
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Templestowe
State: VIC
Payment Method: Cash pickup , bank deposit
Reason for selling: Harbeth

Further information: not much to say about this speaker , it is the most joyful musical tone and beautiful voice performance classic vintage speaker “which correct set up “ can out perform speaker many times more . Most audiophiles owned them and hardly let them go . Be honest this speaker voice better than my super Harbeth hl5 plus but I’m selling this as I have no room for it . Condition is more than excellent . Some SNA members has listened at my home and we agree that this is the most beautiful sounding speaker to keep . Audition only for genuine person , no time wasters please . Donate if sale on Sna .  

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

83021610-7A6E-459E-B9F8-9726AAEBFFF9.jpeg

2D673FD4-3E78-4E0D-B9E1-6E26B6DACE52.jpeg

AE70E296-C58F-40BF-933E-6765E74B2432.jpeg

A2A1C20F-0191-4CD5-83AD-624CBF90CB05.jpeg

Wow, some gear is classic for form but these were all about function. Absolute performance classic and in such brilliant condition and looks like the original stands.

Wish I was in Vic, would love to own those again. GLWTS

Guest palexsia
4 minutes ago, Ratbob said:

Wow, some gear is classic for form but these were all about function. Absolute performance classic and in such brilliant condition and looks like the original stands.

Wish I was in Vic, would love to own those again. GLWTS

Yes indeed the performance well truely above many others and stand is original stand made by Spendor .