Item Condition: Very Good
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Perth
State: WA
Payment Method: PayPal, Cash
Reason for selling: Upgrade

Further information:

Project Debut Recordmaster "walnut". Very good condition, minimal use. Slight scuff mark on the right edge but nothing major. Please see link for details, it has a built in phono so great to just plug & play plus can connect to computer. All original accessories, manual plus packaging available. 
https://www.projectaudio.com.au/products/debut-recordmaster?variant=32624682139710

Donation to SNA on successful sale 

Photos:

20210219_131741.jpg

20210219_132038.jpg

20210219_131705.jpg

20210219_132038.jpg

20210219_132024.jpg

20210219_132016.jpg

20210219_132011.jpg

20210219_131813.jpg

20210219_131757.jpg

20210219_131705.jpg

20210219_131730.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By DavidT
      Item Condition: Very good for their age Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Mount Martha State: VIC Payment Method: EFT, Cash or PayPal Reason for selling: Upgrade bug has bitten again Further information:
      Selling a Pair of Vintage Boston Acoustics A400 loud speakers .
      They were made Circa 1985
      I stumbled across this pair earlier last year and couldnt resist.....but like a lot of projects, it stalled and now I need funds for a new amp.
      All the drivers have been had the surrounds replaced and new dustcovers.
      Please note there are no Grills ...... easy to make new ones if you are OK on the tools etc.
      The speakers are in very good working order.
      Condition for there age is better than I expected, the real wood veneer is in supprisingly good condition with only a small piece that has lifted.
      I looked at rebuilding the X-Overs but that stalled due to doubting my skill level.
      There is a lot of info on the web from other owners/restorers.

These Speakers are tall and wide I DO NOT HAVE BOXES so I cant see an easy way to ship interstate.......but I may be able to help local buyers with delivery for a small fee.
      Pick Up would require a Med - large Station Wagon or similar

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By rps01
      Item Condition: GOOD (see photos) Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: ELANORA HEIGHTS State: NSW Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup, or PayPal Reason for selling: Funding new purchase Further information:

Several SNA forum members have kindly informed me that this is one of the early "flush strobe" 401's, with a stronger die-cast chassis (as opposed to the later, pressed ones). 
      Thanks to all of the guys that have unconditionally offered me some great advice, gained through a shared passion and many years of experience.

I've put as many photos as I could into a folder on Google Drive (link is below).

Condition as per photos. Some marks to the plinth  Comes with its' original Garrard instruction manual Video shows playing at 33rpm Mat now broken, as it was brittle and it snapped when I removed it SME tonearm comes with original manuals, template manual, and warranty card (serial number 62527). Marks in the earlier photos are just general grubbiness, and came off with a light rub with ISO-propyl alcohol Shure cartridge (M95ED) fitted to SME headshell Been in (dry and cool) storage for 15 years. LINK TO GOOGLE DRIVE FOLDER: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jhfAc5wyx0iUfI-R3VbbI5ThFwyYxwUC?usp=sharing   
      Additional to the above, I'm including all of the following:

Extra SME headshell with Shure M95ED cartridge  Lightweight headshell with MA 2002-e cartridge (no stylus), with original Micro-Acoustics manual Shure M91ED cartridge Shure M75E Type 2 cartridge  
      Photos:

Plenty of photos in the Google Drive link. Here's a few to whet the appetite... (attached)

• By jona5hon
      Item: Basic Phono ie Project / Cambridge
      Price Range: $100 - $130
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info: Can pick up in Melbourne

Thanks!
    • By rps01
      Item Condition: GOOD (see photos) Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: ELANORA HEIGHTS State: NSW Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup, or PayPal Reason for selling: Funding new purchase Further information:

Several SNA forum members have kindly informed me that this is one of the early "flush strobe" 401's, with a stronger die-cast chassis (as opposed to the later, pressed ones). 
      Thanks to all of the guys that have unconditionally offered me some great advice, gained through a shared passion and many years of experience.

I've put as many photos as I could into a folder on Google Drive (link is below).

Condition as per photos. Some marks to the plinth  Comes with its' original Garrard instruction manual Video shows playing at 33rpm Mat now broken, as it was brittle and it snapped when I removed it SME tonearm comes with original manuals, template manual, and warranty card (serial number 62527). Marks in the earlier photos are just general grubbiness, and came off with a light rub with ISO-propyl alcohol Shure cartridge (M95ED) fitted to SME headshell Been in (dry and cool) storage for 15 years. LINK TO GOOGLE DRIVE FOLDER: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jhfAc5wyx0iUfI-R3VbbI5ThFwyYxwUC?usp=sharing   
      Additional to the above, I'm including all of the following:

Extra SME headshell with Shure M95ED cartridge  Lightweight headshell with MA 2002-e cartridge (no stylus), with original Micro-Acoustics manual Shure M91ED cartridge Shure M75E Type 2 cartridge  
      Photos:

Plenty of photos in the Google Drive link. Here's a few to whet the appetite... (attached)

• By copeland83
      Item: Thorens TD145 or 160 Turntable
      Price Range:
      Item Condition: Used
      Extra Info: Located in Brisbane, happy to pay for safe packaging and courier from interstate