Item Condition: Near mint
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Menora
State: WA
Payment Method: Cash
Reason for selling: Not into Autechre anymore

Further information:

massive album recorded at nts radio ...  a collectors must ... 

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

6BACB998-F4AA-4E04-94CA-051E406D041A.jpeg

B767AD99-9E8F-4ABD-A842-96B3F12C8780.jpeg

F43591A8-77EB-4A23-A795-E804C19DDD8B.jpeg

Edited by Diynamic
Add pics
24 minutes ago, Hydrology said:

Have this - wonderful!

@metal beat

To be honest I have only liked the earlier AE .... you need an armchair next to the turntable for this listen 😋

• Like 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Klaus220
      Item Condition: excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Merrylands State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal +3%, EFT, cash on pickup Reason for selling: not needed Further information:
      Selling used Luxman P750u headphone amplifier (RRP $6299)

I absolutely love this unit but selling it as no one wants to buy the other headphone amp I own (430had.....) LOL

I realised it is inefficient to own two headphone amps.

It comes with its original packaging, stock power cable and receipt.  this was a refurbished unit, but in excellent condition

for more information please visit websites below:

http://www.luxman.com/product/detail.php?id=7

https://theaudioexperts.com.au/collections/personal-audio-headphones/products/luxman-d750u-headphone-amplifier

https://www.livingsound.com.au/products/luxman-p-750u-amplifier

check these reviews on the amp:

https://www.tonepublications.com/review/the-luxman-p-750u/

https://www.hifinews.com/content/luxman-p-750u-headphone-amplifier

https://www.cnet.com/news/luxman-p-750u-headphone-amp-drool-worthy/

thank you.
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.  

• By seaninbrisbane
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Kelvin Grove, Brisbane State: QLD Payment Method: Cash, bank transfer, PayPal Reason for selling: NLR  
      Further information: Complete with box, paperwork, links, and recently complete polish, replacement of seals and pressure tested.

Photos:

• By chipy2k
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Frankston South State: VIC Payment Method: Cash, EFT, Cash on Pick & Paypal Reason for selling: Downgrading Further information:
      Also included with the subwoofer SVS Soundpath Isolation Feet (currently installed)  
      In excellent condition and hardly used with approximately 150hrs on it since bought new  Unfortunately I don't have the original box for it anymore however still includes instructions, remote control and power cable Pick up only suggested on this item  Can provide more photographs on request   

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By chipy2k
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Frankston South State: VIC Payment Method: Cash, EFT, Cash on Pick & Paypal Reason for selling: Downgrading Further information:
      Included with the speaker  1 x 1.5m  ISOTEK Initium Power Cable In excellent condition with approximately 150hrs on it since bought directly from SGR  Have the original shipping crate in storage for the speaker (not pictured) Happy to assist in shipping with a courier organised by the buyer   Will be sad to see them go unfortunately I just don't have room for such a system in my current house Happy to provide any additional photographs Donation to be made on a successful sale  
      Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By JJK
      Item Condition: Good but some damage to cable sleeve - see photo Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Pascoe Vale South State: VIC Payment Method: Cash on Pick Up; PayPal Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      VSonic GR07 - bought early 10s, so are original model that went for a few $100s not the later bass version etc. sound great for in ear monitors, I found them even  better when coupled with comply foam tips. 

Forgot about these and they didn’t fit my ear well so I did not end up using these much. Selling as I just found them in a draw! 

The plastic cover /sleeve on the cable as torn right next to ear piece on both ears due to age not wear (plastic has degraded and very thin). But as is it dual sleeved cable theres no issue with cables and nothing exposed. See blue arrows in photos. 

Sold as is, no box or spare ear tips. Comes with felt draw cord bag for storage.  

Photos: