SOLD: FS: Topping L30 amp (black) with Topping tcr1-25 RCA.

Item Condition: Near new
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Mermaid Waters
State: QLD
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: New gear

Further information:

Purchased at the end of last year, in excellent condition as pictured. Bought from Addicted to Audio Australia and still well under warranty, receipt included.

Thank you!

Photos:

64E6601C-2548-4F61-BFE8-94BBB3AA3BCA.jpeg

8257732B-C3DA-4040-9152-D991FBD23FDB.jpeg

B246964A-CC06-44F0-AF78-29C7F3A73671.jpeg

4ACE76BB-1B08-4221-9E6D-062C1D9F105C.jpeg

C9A74679-866D-4CCF-AAA2-24AFED50BA52.jpeg

Edited by Jonathanx179

Hi mate. Please be aware the L30 has been recalled by Topping due to an ESD related design flaw which can destroy headphones connected to it; it fails in a mode which puts a high DC voltage across the headphone jack. Unless the unit was built from December 2020 then it needs to be replaced (for free) by the supplier ASAP. Suggest you do this before selling or whoever buys it may not be aware or able to get it replaced.

This issue can be googled (Topping L30 recall) and you'll see many people are in process of having their units replaced...I know as I was one of them.

Cheers, S

Heya, yes I’m aware of this issue but this unit seems to be fine. Does this apply to 100% every single unit? If it was to have an issue then a warranty replacement is easy enough. Thank you for the heads up! I appreciate it. ??

Edited by Jonathanx179

Interested in this but, is it possible to contact the seller and ask for a replacement as you are the original purchaser?

I am in Sydney and Addicted to Audio is not far from me so, if you organize a replacement to be picked up in person from their store, I am willing to get it off you.

They would know from the serial number if it was build before the recall. Many thanks!

Great stuff! Thanks Jonathan.

If they ask for any particular dealership (for the exchange), just tell them the Newtown store would be ideal.

I'll wait for your PM.

• Like 1

All good Jonathan.

Let's wait and see. I have purchased stuff from Addicted to Audio and I have found them very responsive. 

I am sure they will only be too happy to comply. It will go back to the company anyway, so it won't cost them anything.