I'm travelling Canberra to Sydney, Sunday 7th March

G'day Folks.

I'm travelling from West Wyalong to Sydney via Canberra on Sunday, 7th March.

Already shipping a pair of floorstanders for two members.

I'm taking 3 amps with me, boxed up.  I have a Commodore sedan.  The boxed amps can be stacked on back seat...  slim speakers will be in the boot...  but, I still have front passenger seat, and small room in back and boot, for any gear that may need shipping, free of charge.

Returning Tuesday, or more likely Wednesday... and happy to return via Canberra.

PM if I can help.

Regards.

Ant.

• Like 13

Hey Folks.

The Commodore is now fully loaded for the Canberra to Sydney run...  but, still a little room for the return trip.

Just now, BuzzzFuzzz said:

Hey Folks.

The Commodore is now fully loaded for the Canberra to Sydney run...  but, still a little room for the return trip.

This really is one of the great things about this community.

Well done mate. I am sure you have good Karma in your future.:thumb:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, rantan said:

This really is one of the great things about this community.

Indeed!

I've met wonderful people...  made new friends...  and, have been helped out by other members many times.

While in Sydney I will be meeting a few more members, which I'm looking forward to.

Unfortunately, I've had to cancel three trips to Melbourne in the last year, due to this bloody virus and the lock downs...  I can't wait to get down there and meet a few more audio brothers.

Thanks mate.

Edited by BuzzzFuzzz
  • Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...

Met BuzzzFuzzz (Ant) today as he picked up some speakers from my place to transport for another SNA member - a very generous offer on his behalf, an absolute gent.

• Like 2
17 hours ago, Pigpen said:

Met BuzzzFuzzz (Ant) today as he picked up some speakers from my place to transport for another SNA member - a very generous offer on his behalf, an absolute gent.

Likewise George.  Lovely to meet and make new friends.  Next time I'm over, I'll make more time for a listen.

Speakers arrived, safe & sound.  Will be collected by Alexis today, or tomorrow.

• Like 1