SOLD: FS: Massdrop THX 789 Linear Headphone Amplifier

Item Condition: Excellent used condition
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Lennox Head
State: NSW
Payment Method: Paypal, bank transfer, Cash on pickup
Reason for selling: Surplus to requirements

Further information:

2nd owner. Bought off SNA member 2 weeks ago. Sounds great. Functionally and aesthetically flawless. 

There has been a few of these sold recently - if you missed out here is your chance to grab one.

It comes with a a US C7 Figure 8 cable, similar to a camera battery adaptor etc. If you need an Australian IEC C7 Figure 8, I have one and will throw it in for you. 

This Headphone game I'm playing is getting out of hand. I bought this out of curiosity to run my RME-ADI2 and Audeze planar setup balanced. It sounds great with quality connections and massive power reserves. I'm moving to a higher sensitivity Audeze so I don't need the added power through balanced xlr, and can't justify the cost or the added desk space it takes up.

I can add in these custom 0.25cm XLR cables made by SNA's very own @Bengineer  These are the perfect length if you want to stack this with a balanced DAC and connect the two. PM me for deets.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

IMG_9854.jpg

IMG_9852.jpg

IMG_9849.jpg

IMG_9851.jpg

• Like 1