WTB: Synergistic Research Foundation speaker cable

NKMA

Item: Synergistic Research Foundation speaker cables
Price Range: As per condition
Item Condition: New or Used
Extra Info:

Hi, looking to try some synergistic Research foundation speaker cables to try.

1-2 m length is what I am after.

The local website for Synergistic Research doesn’t seem to work. If anyone has the cable and want to move it along, please ping me. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

You could try Peter at CableCo in the US for new ones. SR will factory fit the cables to Aust plugs. This Foundation  line is only just out so not many used ones about. Nice cable and great value. They did a buy 2 get one free promotion in December. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I paid $38 USD recently for Shipping three (3) Foundation Power Cords from The Cable Company in Pennsylvania using FEDEX (delivered in 7 to 10 days).Also got a discount on the price of each cord to seal the deal. TCC kept me in the loop throughout the process with Tracking Number etc. Very professional outfit to deal with. Can't see why Synergistic Research will bother with an Australian Distributor with these US based operators in action.

• 6 months later...

If you want to buy these cables new contact Highend Electronics in California who stock the full range of SR Products. They offer free shipping on all orders. OR contact The Cable Company (I bought my SR Excite Speaker cables from them) they use FEDEX which is a very effective way to get them to OZ. There is a USED CABLES section too which has some great options for you to consider. Your cables will be made in the SR Factory in California....about a 10 day delay. If you can afford the Atmosphere Excite Speaker cables you will not be sorry. Fantastic.

SR does not have a local distributor and these 2 US Companies offer great service so why would SR bother with a local dealer.

17 hours ago, Jagosia said:

Any speaker cables for sale? Interested.

I bought these on here a few years back and have never used them. The spades on the amp end don't fit on the posts of my amp, and I never got around to having them replaced with bananas. I also never got around to on-selling them, because who doesn't like adding to their clutter of unused audio gear?...

PM if you're interested.