EXCLUSIVE: Soulines Announces Flagship tt42 Turntable

After several years, a pandemic, and a forced lockdown around most of the world, Soulines turntable founder and designer, Igor Gligorov found himself with the time needed to hone in on what will now become a new benchmark in the Soulines turntable range.

View the full article

glad to see a new flagship.  Having had a Soulines (Kubrick) for many years, lots of wow factor about them.  I like the fact they've put a bigger platter on.  Not sure about a coloured light though - looks gimmicky to me when the rest of it is classy.  Anyway, maybe they had enough ppl asking for it during design.

Edited by scuzzii

My comment is more about Igor than the TT although I wouldn’t knock back a swap for my Kubrick.

I had a bit of an own goal with my Kubrick late last year, it involved a mix up between two similar looking power supplies, one DC and one AC. Of course I grabbed the wrong one when I was re-jigging the TT.

I managed to bugger the speed control board up. An email to Igor in what’s their middle of the night bought a reply within minutes. Told him it was my own silly fault yet he posted, free of any cost, a new control board. Fantastic service from Soulines.

• Like 1
  • Administrators

I cannot fault the Soulines brand. Igor is one of the gentlemen of the industry, and I truly wish him all the success he deserves. 

The first sample in AU is coming to my place so I'm super excited about this one.

• Like 1