FS: Harbeth SHL5 Plus Rosewood Speakers. Plus Skylan Speaker Stands in perfect condition

Item Condition: Mint
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Geelong
State: VIC
Payment Method: EFT or COD
Reason for selling: Upgraded to Yamaha NS 5000

Further information:

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

2021-02-16 15.21.48.jpg

2021-02-16 15.16.44.jpg

2021-02-16 15.21.41.jpg

2021-02-16 15.15.22.jpg

2021-02-16 15.17.16.jpg

2021-02-16 15.19.32.jpg

• Like 8

2 hours ago, ah-um said:

Damn, just what I'm after - if only these were in Sydney!

Go for a drive down to Albury/Wodonga and get the OP to meet you there.

• Like 2

A little bit of info about the speakers, its history, age and usage etc. is always helpful for the sale. That said, your photos are well taken and show off the fine finish sans grills.

I'd be interested to know also what made you choose the Yamahas over the Harbeths?

HI the Speakers were purchased  from  Class A audio in Melbourne in 2016 . I am 70 years old  and although I use them regularly they have never been pushed. They  are in Mint condition and have been cared for. I chose the Yamaha because I wanted an upgrade but The Harbeth 4.2 were  Overpriced and more Room critical than the  Yamahas.  For more info read the Reviews on The NS5000  of which there are plenty on the internet  With a RRP of $ 20000  the improvement is significant as one would  expect for the cost.  Ten year Warranty and a Finish second to none   sealed it for me.  I notice you are in Sydney  if you have any interest  an appropriate courier could  be used. Thanks

• Like 1