FS: THE GODFATHER CODA DEATH OF MICHAEL CORLEONE

Item Condition: AS NEW
Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: KILLARA
State: NSW
Payment Method: EFT
Reason for selling: WARCHED THE MOVIE

Further information:

This a new edited version of the  Godfather 3 by the director to provide a more concise narrative. Well worht watching to see a different  editing of this movie.

(this is the second Blu ray movie I am sell).

$5 donation to stereonet if sold.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

DSC_0898.JPG

DSC_0899.JPG

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By barbz127
      Item Condition: As New Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Pullenvale State: QLD Payment Method: EFT/Paypal Reason for selling: Too many cables Further information:
       Selling an Aurealis Audio 26 AWG Copper Litz Headphone cable

1.7m long terminated with a neutrik 4 pin xlr and rean 4 pin mini xlr to suit audeze/zmf/meze empyrean.

Black sleeving and black heatshrink splitter.

Also comes with a 15cm pigtail to re-terminate the cable into 6.35mm.

Shipping is included in the price

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Mr Thorens
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Ridgehaven State: SA Payment Method: Cash EFT Reason for selling: Too large for my spare room Further information:
      Mid 1980s vintage Goodmans 3 way bass reflex speakers with horn tweeters. Goodmans was a UK maker of high quality speakers similar to Wharfedale. Excellent working condition. Dimensions 69cm(h) x 36cm (w) x 32cm (d). 

Photos:

• By MrMojo
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sunbury State: VIC Payment Method: EFT, Cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Note: G55 has been sold now. 

I bought these units with a plan to set up a high quality home theater. But we live in a smallish house and there is no dedicated media room or space, so the plan eventually didn't quite work out. I have to be content with just 2 channel stereo for now.

In great full working condition and comes with their original Meridian factory packaging. Well regarded Meridian quality with amazingly smooth and musical sound.

Note that the G68 is the 'SL' version with full balanced analog and Speaker Link digital outputs. This unit was later generation of the G68 receivers that had better and improved digital clocking etc. Also this can be used with newer Meridian speakers with SpeakerLink inputs. Some say this is as good as the 861 V4 with respect to the sound quality.

Personal pick up is welcome. I have the original packaging, so I can safely pack for shipping but shipping will have to be booked and arranged by the buyer. 

Cheers.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By Richo
      Item Condition: as new Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: werribee south State: VIC Payment Method: Cash or EFT Reason for selling: I feel like it Further information: Tannoy Arden Legacy  bought new from Class A audio last month and in perfect condition
      They come with accessories and packaging 
      Magnificent sound ,Pair with the Luxman integrated i have advertised and it makes for an awesome system 

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By aka_nsx
      Item Condition: Good working condition Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Rose Bay State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: I don’t need it anymore Further information: I’m selling my B & W CDM 1, Made in England, it’s still in good working condition, price is negotiable 

Photos: attached 

PLEASE READ