SOLD: VAF Signature i93 MkII

SOLD
Item Condition: Excellent 9/10
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Williamstown
State: VIC
Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: Change in plans

Further information: For sale is a pair of VAF i93 Signature speakers MkII. As anyone who has heard these speakers perform can attest the soundstage and imaging is huge and very accurate. I have them positioned in a large room and they fill the space with music that draws people to listen. And the bass - truly epic. If you were to use the i93 for home theatre you can easily do away with your subwoofer as these speakers are capable of 17hz in many rooms - lower than what many subwoofers can actually do. The condition of the speakers is unmarked except for a few scuffs on the base plate. Audition is welcome for serious buyers and I still have the original packing crates for interstate transport if needed, but obviously pick up would be preferred.

Unfortunately unforseen developments mean I will no longer have the space to enjoy these beauties - but my misfortune can by your gain.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include IMG_6084.JPG.a395719a2a44a7a4fae3ce8a6bdae0f5.JPGIMG_6083.JPG.58d1dd3419ade57af8534431412816fa.JPGIMG_6082.JPG.151214afe7644dd99fdf63635c9ea3e0.JPGIMG_6081.JPG.8bdced1416c4a1d97e812f49461994ce.JPGany reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.
  • Like 5

24 minutes ago, romekaff said:

Wow! Almost half the price of the one’s that were on here not too long ago. Great buying! 

big difference the ones before are the latest in the most expensive and beautiful finish the SIGNATURE i93MKllI they retail for twice the price ?

they are good buying though GLWTS

18 minutes ago, myskylab said:

big difference the ones before are the latest in the most expensive and beautiful finish the SIGNATURE i93MKllI they retail for twice the price ?

they are good buying though GLWTS

Cool...didn’t know that. Cheers.