What would YOU like to see???

So, we have some cool products and brands coming to the showroom this year, some are still on the QT, some we already announced HERE. However, we would love to know from the members, is there any specific brands or products you would like to see come to Frank Prowse Hifi this year?

Are we lacking in some areas? Are we over-compensating in others? We would love to hear from you!

We would love to hear your thoughts and ideas about what would be a good fit for our portfolio.

• Like 1

Clearly you are bringing in some fantastic gear to compliment your already high end components dCS, Luxman and Wilson as examples. Space permitting I would love to hear a system(s) in a dedicated sound room with appropriate acoustic treatment. I think this would take FP to another level and allow you to properly show off some of this outstanding equipment and also allow demonstration of different synergies of components.

Regards,

Rob

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Analogueage said:

Clearly you are bringing in some fantastic gear to compliment your already high end components dCS, Luxman and Wilson as examples. Space permitting I would love to hear a system(s) in a dedicated sound room with appropriate acoustic treatment. I think this would take FP to another level and allow you to properly show off some of this outstanding equipment and also allow demonstration of different synergies of components.

Regards,

Rob

This is something we are currently in discussion about doing sometime this year. Watch this space!

1 minute ago, rand129678 said:

Devialet Phantoms, Mesanovic RTM10.

Dutch & Dutch 8C, Kii3.

The Kii Three are already something we offer - we actually have a custom colour due to arrive any week now for the showroom floor (burnt orange anyone?).

The other brands are all well regarded, but there are some hurdles to jump through before they could become a reality for us.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Ray H said:

Maybe a few more headphone amps. And maybe REL or JL Audio subs.

Coincidently, how are the Golden Ear subs for music systems ?

Headphone Amps - working on it.

JL is something we are in discussion with currently, as these perform admirably with music integration, perhaps a little better than the GoldenEar subwoofers. The GE subs are sealed, so do have great agility and timing.

• Like 1