Sign in to follow this  
demmauhong

Tannoy Journey

Very Nice David!

How does the Shindo cartridge on the FR66S arm sound?

Thanks , Shindo short cartridge Ortofon SPU type A , to play on the FR66s tone arm need adapter ...

Finally my dream speaker arrive , I believe this is my Final speaker [ATTACH=CONFIG]35226[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]35227[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]35228[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]35229[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]35230[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]35231[/ATTACH]Tannoy Autograph.

Just say Wowwww

Hi David, how much does the Shindo step-up trandformer go for?

Hi ,

Sorry I can not answer this question , Please find my email to contact .

Kind Regards

David

David was kind enough to let me have a listen to some of the "old" records he purchased from me and I must say that the Autograph's are very, very impressive...stunning, very natural and articulate deep bass , with a very nice overall airy soundstage...Hopefully I will return very soon with my Vitus MC phonostage for a more extended session...great stuff !!!! The music put a :thumb: on my face...:P...!!!

David was kind enough to let me have a listen to some of the "old" records he purchased from me and I must say that the Autograph's are very, very impressive...stunning, very natural and articulate deep bass , with a very nice overall airy soundstage...Hopefully I will return very soon with my Vitus MC phonostage for a more extended session...great stuff !!!! The music put a :thumb: on my face...:P...!!!

Thanks hiradi ,

Hope to see you again .... by the way what do you mean by articulate deep bass .... ? see picture

Thanks for the mini-review Helmut :P Sounds like a great setup, I hope to have a listen one day

the new SUT looks great, David!

This speaker , the Shindo Autograph, deserves another comment from me...

First of all, a very big "Thank You" to both David and his friend Tri, for putting up with me for another 5 hours , some nice vinyl and a stunning system....

The system and vinyl I listen too...

Shindo Autograph speaker with JBL 2404 super tweeter...

ZYX Airy Cartridge / Ikeda Tonearm IT407 /Victor 801 Turntable / Jadis DP60 Pre / Custom built 300B Push/Pull with all Tango Transformers....

The Vinyl played...

Jeton...."Audiophile Legends" ...Ray Brown + Laurindo Almeida ...

"Cafe Blue" Patricia Barber...

Verve...Coleman Hawkins meets Ben Webster...

Concord ..."Just Friends" LA4...

Direct2Disc...Charlie Byrd..."Old Hymn"...

HMV..."The Magic Bow"...Michael Rabin / Felix Slatkin...

and Yehudi Menuhin..."Paganini Violin Concerto"...

In Tri's room the Autograph speakers are about 4 meters apart...in my previous comment on these speakers I used the term "articulate", this is my definition of it...

"To express oneself easily and clearly."...when I heard Ray Brown on "Audiophile Legends", that's what came to my mind...on that particular record, many a speaker just go to pieces, not the Autograph...easily, clearly and with great definition, the bass attack was there in the room...cymbal work / bass and Patricia Barbers voice on "Cafe Blue"...tonal balance , just right....LA4, loved it...

The drum solo on "Old Hymn", Charlie Byrd's D2D...the sax display of Hawkins and Webster, just so,so enjoyable and than of course (the ever so hard to get it right) violin display of Rabin and Menuhin...so sweet, one did not want to stop listening....and that is what this speaker is all about...just so musical, I did not want to stop listening...it is not a "Hi-Fi" speaker, to my ears just tonally right, it is a very nicely balanced musical speaker...well done David and Tri to have the belief and courage of importing the Autograph...without question and I heard quite a few great speakers, would I be at the start of my musical journey, I would buy one...That is the best recommendation I can give the Shindo Autograph...:(:thumb:

Now, back to Tassie and my horns...:(

This speaker , the Shindo Autograph, deserves another comment from me...

First of all, a very big "Thank You" to both David and his friend Tri, for putting up with me for another 5 hours , some nice vinyl and a stunning system....

The system and vinyl I listen too...

Shindo Autograph speaker with JBL 2404 super tweeter...

ZYX Airy Cartridge / Ikeda Tonearm IT407 /Victor 801 Turntable / Jadis DP60 Pre / Custom built 300B Push/Pull with all Tango Transformers....

The Vinyl played...

Jeton...."Audiophile Legends" ...Ray Brown + Laurindo Almeida ...

"Cafe Blue" Patricia Barber...

Verve...Coleman Hawkins meets Ben Webster...

Concord ..."Just Friends" LA4...

Direct2Disc...Charlie Byrd..."Old Hymn"...

HMV..."The Magic Bow"...Michael Rabin / Felix Slatkin...

and Yehudi Menuhin..."Paganini Violin Concerto"...

In Tri's room the Autograph speakers are about 4 meters apart...in my previous comment on these speakers I used the term "articulate", this is my definition of it...

"To express oneself easily and clearly."...when I heard Ray Brown on "Audiophile Legends", that's what came to my mind...on that particular record, many a speaker just go to pieces, not the Autograph...easily, clearly and with great definition, the bass attack was there in the room...cymbal work / bass and Patricia Barbers voice on "Cafe Blue"...tonal balance , just right....LA4, loved it...

The drum solo on "Old Hymn", Charlie Byrd's D2D...the sax display of Hawkins and Webster, just so,so enjoyable and than of course (the ever so hard to get it right) violin display of Rabin and Menuhin...so sweet, one did not want to stop listening....and that is what this speaker is all about...just so musical, I did not want to stop listening...it is not a "Hi-Fi" speaker, to my ears just tonally right, it is a very nicely balanced musical speaker...well done David and Tri to have the belief and courage of importing the Autograph...without question and I heard quite a few great speakers, would I be at the start of my musical journey, I would buy one...That is the best recommendation I can give the Shindo Autograph...:(:thumb:

Now, back to Tassie and my horns...:(

Thanks Please enjoy the music:welcome:

Mate wheres that 211 going to fit :( . Oh yeah good question brother

Cheers

Big boy said ... complete another week ...

Big boy said ... complete another week ...

I'm hoping to get there this week ,can I take some pictures and post .If you don't want me to I understand :( .

Cheers

Brother If you go please let me know , we go together .. Other than that do what ever you feel like , I am happy and easy going

I'm hoping to get there this week ,can I take some pictures and post .If you don't want me to I understand ;) .

Cheers

Lucas sent picture of my amp . Finish next week