Finally my dream speaker arrive , I believe this is my Final speaker.

post-2080-133212051695_thumb.jpg

post-2080-133212051705_thumb.jpg

post-2080-133212051714_thumb.jpg

post-2080-13321205172_thumb.jpg

post-2080-13321205173_thumb.jpg

post-2080-133212051739_thumb.jpg

post-2080-133212051761_thumb.jpg

post-2080-13321205177_thumb.jpg

post-2080-133212051779_thumb.jpg

post-2080-133212051788_thumb.jpg

Tell us more. What model and from where? Are these original cabs ...

Cheers,

mondie

Beautiful, thanks for sharing.

I've heard Tannoys in this room, but obviously not these........they look great and please tell us more.

Cheers,

Keith

Hi everyone

This is not Original Autograph speaker. " Can not find Tannoy Autograph speaker at very rare and most of them now in Japan price tag all around $100k

This speaker Make by Mr Kent Shindo Japan ,I special order this pair . around 100 kg per speaker.

Driver Tannoy Red 15 inch monitor Orange Dust cap.

http://www.44bx.com/tannoy/autograph.html

Hi Keith . The one you listen was Original Tannoy GRF with God 15 inch monitor . I still have it .

This Autograph much bigger than GRF Truly Horn speaker, you can see Second picture speaker in the middle Tannoy GRF .

Edited by demmauhong
picture

I've heard Tannoys in this room, but obviously not these........they look great and please tell us more.

Cheers,

Keith

Hi Keith ,

This one

A lot of nice gears there . You should also disclose that you are Shindo importer/seller.

Hi Jaspert .

I do not want POST here as this is Stereonet forrum , I do not want to promo my business here , Just Post my dream speaker here to share with everyone

Edited by demmauhong

Cheers,

Keith

Hi Keith ,

This one

That's the one..................!:(

Cheers,

Keith

This post should be banned as it creates much "jealousy" and "sadness"....but....speakers look very very nice, I likey them!!!...:(;):o

Good to share, nice pics...this Sunday we all come to your house...Ha! Ha!

Thank you...Vanch..icon6.png.

Hi Jaspert .

I do not want POST here as this is Stereonet forrum , I do not want to promo my business here , Just Post my dream speaker here to share with everyone

Hi David,

That's fine. I just want to let you know about the existing guideline for member of trade which you are now one before the website owner/ moderators catch on to it. Just a little disclosure in your signature will fix that.

Congrats on your new dream speakers. Did they just arrive today?

Hi Jaspert ,

Thank you for that , Ok I see will fix up ..

Yes it just arrive last Sunday , wow too heavy specially cary this speaker up to my drive way. very nice sound somehow my room now too small ,new room coming soon. come and listen whenever you want.

Ooh, they do look nice and lots of valves and turntables. Easy to get jealous of that setup.

DS

Beatiful setup there demmauhong, I can only dream of owning or even listening to gear that high end.

Hi Jaspert ,

Thank you for that , Ok I see will fix up ..

Yes it just arrive last Sunday , wow too heavy specially cary this speaker up to my drive way. very nice sound somehow my room now too small ,new room coming soon. come and listen whenever you want.

David,

Good move with the new room. Your current room is a little narrow for these big corner loaded Tannoy.

Very nice David .

Cheers

Need my 211 amp from Lucas soon as this speaker demand power badly .

Very nice David .

Cheers

Need my 211 amp from Lucas soon as this speaker demand power badly .

How's the build going ,have you heard .I'm dropping my tweeter amps off in a couple of weeks .

Cheers

I do not hear from build so long , let me know when you see him , I need to see him too, please contact

Congratulations on your new speakers!

Looking at the plans that you linked to the internal construction of the telegraph is very intricate, does Shindo-san produce these as a faithful reproduction or are there refinements in design and material as he does with his Altec reproductions?

Also, somewhat related, I'm curious why you went with this speaker over the more typical Altec offerings from Shindo (e.g. Latour), any info you can share on these speakers, and how they compare to the other Shindo speakers, would be very interesting to read :party

Edited by damohpi

Hi Damohpi ,

Shindo make this Autograph like the Original Tannoy autograph , material the same .

My understand the plan from Tannoy information not fully version " missing something " To make big speaker like this require accurate and professional like Kent Shindo

These plans show the extreme complexity of the horn development system within the Autograph enclosure. There are many, many parts to be made, and it would be a challenging task to build a cabinet. The plans here are presented for interest. I cannot say how practical it would be to build a cabinet from them, and I cannot attest to the accuracy of completeness of the plans.

Tannoy Autograph & Tannoy GRF are my dream speaker , so import them first. Personal taste I like Tannoy " I am Tannoy addictive " Shindo Latour field coil speaker very nice too , I will bring one pair soon but I need to take it slowly .. Autograph & Latour field coil speaker are difference as you may know once European sound & American sound ..

Do you have Shindo Cortese amp ? Beautiful amp, SiemensF2a nice tube.

http://www.shindo-laboratory.co.jp/English/Cortese%20F2a.html

Edited by demmauhong

Thanks for the detailed reply, very interesting info, I'd love to have a listen one day..

Yes I have the Cortese F2a amp

Whenever you come to Melbourne please feel free to contact .

Great speakers David.

Do they use the original crossovers?

How do they sound when not used in corners?

The 211 SETs do seem to suit the Tannoys very well.

I am prototyping some cabinets for a pair of HPD 385s.

I have tried them in some Rectangle GRF backloaded horns but am not not happy with the result.How so many people can use them in that enclosure is a mystery to me.To me they sound much better in a Tannoy type slot vented cabinet like the Canterbury.

The Autograph could be worth a try if they sound OK not in corners.My room does not have any suitable corners.