SOLD: FS: price drop 64Audio Tia Fourte IEM/earphones

Item Condition: great
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Merrylands
State: NSW
Payment Method: Paypal +3%, EFT, cash on pickup
Reason for selling: not needed

Further information:

Selling used 64 Audio Tia Fourte IEM/earphones.

It comes with 3 stock ear tips, 64audio IEM case, silica gel, and its stock case in original box.

Purchased on 22.08.2019 from MInidisc, I can provide the receipt.

It works perfectly fine, you can try them out, but you must bring your own ear tips.

The IEM was sent for a maintenance on August 2020 but was returned as there were nothing wrong with them (that repair sticker is stuck on the box).
Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

IMG_6060.JPG

IMG_6061.JPG

IMG_6062.JPG

IMG_6063.JPG

IMG_6064.JPG

IMG_6065.JPG

E8FA2A7A-3DDF-4E2F-9978-B8B7A98DADE3.jpeg

3B47BCDA-D54A-41A1-B234-AFE903076E2D.jpeg

42036551-4469-45AF-8B87-7D95CDADF3B2.jpeg

65449CDA-C2AA-4A74-9057-21DE8B19CECD.jpeg

Edited by Klaus220
price drop.
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, astr0n0m1nus said:

TOTL iems from an awesome seller.

Purchase with confidence.

GLWS!

thank you!! :) 

• Klaus220 changed the title to FS: price drop 64Audio Tia Fourte IEM/earphones

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By syd
      Item Condition: Excellent. Bought from A2A in May 2020. Used only at home during lockdown. Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal +3%, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Not using now Further information:
      [Price dropped to $1200]
      These are the original version of Campfire Audio Solaris IEM. A2A currently selling these at RRP $2899.  Many reviews online. I was pairing these with a Chord Hugo 2 and an Audioquest Firefly Red. The Solaris was enjoyable listening with both sources.

Reluctant sale and I might well regret it. Currently in a headphone phase!

I am the original owner. Invoice can be provided for future warranty. All the original packaging, documentation, and accessories included. All eartips except for one pair of CA Marshmallow Tips.

Photos:
    • By GiullianSN
      Item Condition: Great Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal or Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: As everyone on the hobby, just like to try different things. Selling to fund the new try. Further information:
      I’m also open for trades, make an offer and let’s see how it goes.

Take care everyone.

PS.: adding an extra 64a Premium cable on the picture. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.  

• By Bengineer
      Item Condition: New - Sealed Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Brisbane - Eatons Hill State: QLD Payment Method: Paypal Reason for selling: NR Further information:

This: https://shop.musicteck.com/collections/pwaudio/products/pwaudio-4-4mm-balanced-female-to-3-5mm-se-male-with-occ-wire?variant=31713564491838

Differs slightly from the photo it seems, this one has the logo printed on the plastic, not on a heatshrink piece over.

Basically a high quality adapter to take the 4.4mm pentaconn to a normal 3.5mm stereo plug.

$87 USD plus postage new.

Photos:

• By Zlok
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Burwood State: NSW Payment Method: PayPal, cash on pickup Reason for selling: Back to full size headphones, and not traveling with public transport as much. Further information:
      I am open for offers.

I bought it early 2019. 3 drivers on each side total of 6 left plus right. Well balanced one driver each due to high, mid and low . I am open for offers. Rrp is $1124.26 at minidiscau

Brand new price below and information about them. 
      https://www.minidisc.com.au/empire-ears-esr-universal
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By JJK
      Item Condition: Good but some damage to cable sleeve - see photo Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Pascoe Vale South State: VIC Payment Method: Cash on Pick Up; PayPal Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      VSonic GR07 - bought early 10s, so are original model that went for a few $100s not the later bass version etc. sound great for in ear monitors, I found them even  better when coupled with comply foam tips. 

Forgot about these and they didn’t fit my ear well so I did not end up using these much. Selling as I just found them in a draw! 

The plastic cover /sleeve on the cable as torn right next to ear piece on both ears due to age not wear (plastic has degraded and very thin). But as is it dual sleeved cable theres no issue with cables and nothing exposed. See blue arrows in photos. 

Sold as is, no box or spare ear tips. Comes with felt draw cord bag for storage.  

Photos: