Item Condition: As New
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Perth
State: WA
Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: No Longer Required

As New EtherREGEN & Switch

Purchased from Uptone Audio in October 2020.

Have Receipts.

Add 3% for PayPal fees.

Shipping included with Australia.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

IMG_20210212_143311-01.jpeg

IMG_20210212_143259-01.jpeg

IMG_20210212_143327-01.jpeg

IMG_20210212_143412-01-01-01.jpeg

Thanks firstly for all the interest.

I'm waiting for payment from "first dibs" purchaser.

I will confirm it's sold or go on to the second purchaser if it's not sold.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By medjohn
      Item Condition: 98% new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Epping State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash, bank transfer Reason for selling: Bought 2 Further information: Selling a near new Uptone Etherregen. With the original power supply and invoice. Original box NOT available.

This switch makes a big difference in CAS system. I have 2, and recently downsized my system, thus selling one of the Etherregen.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By sunbird
      Price: $1100 Item Condition: Mint like new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: SYD Inner West State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal (+3.5%), Paypal friend, cash on pick-up Reason for selling: No longer have wired Ethernet at my listening position Up for sale is one Uptone Audio Etherregen with a matching Gieseler Kraftwerk M18PSU (5-9v @1.5A).

The Etherregen was purchased from Uptone Audio in the US as part of the first batch in October last year and delivered in November. Was used with great success in my system with the Gieseler PSU. I am now in a position where I will be streaming over WiFi or playing highres via DAC attached drive, so will not be able to use this in the near future. System had to be simplified to suit the rest of the family.

Clock input is the standard 75 Ohm. Comes with all original packaging, original power supply, Gieseler PSU and Gieseler cable to connect the PSU to the Etherregen.  Will provide original invoice for warranty purposes.

Will not separate switch and PSU unless both items are spoken for first.

Price includes insured postage within AU.

Cheers,
      Ralf