FS: KEF LS50 Wireless - Black/Blue (NSW)

Item Condition: As new
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Petersham 2049
State: NSW
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup etc
Reason for selling: Minimal use

Further information:

Selling my KEFLS50 wireless speakers. Purchased 30/12/2017 from Apollo HiFi (incl receipt). Very minimal use as little time to listen (hence the original downgrade to the KEF system), then turned my music room into a bedroom (don't have 4 kids!)  Had them sitting on top of the CM3s in the TV room, but eventually packed them up as I would play them about once a  month but got sick of fiddling with the KEF app/Tidal/Wifi. I would estimate less than 100 hours on them. 

Original packaging with remote, ethernet cable, powe cables

Can throw in the stands pictured if required.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

DSC_0005.JPG

DSC_0006.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0002.JPG