SOLD: FS: Set of 4 electric leather recliners, with 4 x Bass Shakers and Dayton amp - price drop

SOLD
Item Condition: Very Good
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Berwick
State: VIC
Payment Method: EFT, Cash on pick up
Reason for selling: Impulsive Upgrade

Further information:

I have for sale a set of 4 black leather electric recliners. They are approx 8 years old, there are no marks, tears etc on the leather. The reclining mechanisms and electrics are all in perfect working order. They are very plush and comfortable.

I have decided to sell these with the currently attached  4 x Aura Bass Shakers and a Dayton SA230 amp to drive them.

I may be willing to separate the bass shakers and amp from the recliners, but only if I get a firm buyer for the recliners without the shakers.

Please note the Bass Shakers are attached to the back of the recliners (see attached picture) so if removed there will be small screw holes.

Only reason for sale is I snapped up a set of Manhattan recliners here on the forums sight unseen. I will be collecting the new ones next weekend so am keen for a quick sale.

I have a ute with a tray so may be willing to assist with delivery a reasonable distance from Berwick Vic

Happy to take more photos, videos etc for any interested parties.

More info on the amp and Bass shakers here:

https://daytonaudio.com/product/1032/sa230-230w-subwoofer-amplifier

http://www.darcher.com.au/store/index.php?route=product/product&path=59_70&product_id=113&sort=rating&order=ASC&limit=25

Photos:

Please excuse the models sitting on the recliners ?

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

20190306_171928.jpg.6044029a662ffee52893b46ce2603f8a.jpg

IMG_4454.jpg

IMG_4456.jpg

IMG_4464.jpg

20190306_171901.jpg.f448a07fddcc6c40c758b4955664f7b8.jpg

20190306_171917.jpg.04607f556976dab188c33ce99db3e44c.jpg

Edited by roachy
Price Drop
  • Like 1

For a pair you would have to have the far right and far left, as the far left is the the only chair with a single wedge that is finished in leather with no connecting hardware. 

The two middle chairs have connecting brackets. 

• Like 1