Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Lane Cove
State: NSW
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on pickup
Reason for selling: Upgraded

Further information:

This cartridge has had somewhere between 100 to 150 hours use and is in perfect condition. I can't remember the exact retail price when purchased new but from memory it was around $2500 give or take.

I'm selling simply because I decided to upgrade to a different cartridge. This wasn't due to any outright criticism of the Pi itself but simply due to that never ending "itch" to always try and improve on what you've got! IMHO it's a fantastic all round cartridge - nicely balanced and superbly detailed.

As you can see from the photos the cantilever is in perfect condition. Included are the stylus cleaning brush, standard fastening screws which come in two lengths and a pair of washers.

Specs from Brinkmann website:

Type Moving Coil
Weight 14 g
Stylus microridge, radius 3 µm
Compliance 15 µm/mN
Tracking force 1,8 g
Vertical tracking angle 23°
Output voltage 0,15 mV (velocity 1 cm/sec)
Output impedance 20 Ohm
Load (recommended) 600 Ohm
Frequency response 0 Hz....30 kHz
Frequency intermodulation 0,5 %
Crosstalk 25 dB (1 kHz)

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

IMG_3682.jpg

IMG_3684.jpg

IMG_3686.jpg

IMG_3688.jpg

IMG_3689.jpg

IMG_3690.jpg

IMG_3696.jpg

• Like 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Family Jules
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Lane Cove State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Upgraded Further information:

This cartridge has had somewhere between 100 to 150 hours use and is in perfect condition. I can't remember the exact retail price when purchased new but from memory it was around $2500 give or take.

I'm selling simply because I decided to upgrade to a different cartridge. This wasn't due to any outright criticism of the Pi itself but simply due to that never ending "itch" to always try and improve on what you've got! IMHO it's a fantastic all round cartridge - nicely balanced and superbly detailed.

As you can see from the photos the cantilever is in perfect condition. Included are the stylus cleaning brush, standard fastening screws which come in two lengths and a pair of washers.

Type Moving Coil Weight 14 g Stylus microridge, radius 3 µm Compliance 15 µm/mN Tracking force 1,8 g Vertical tracking angle 23° Output voltage 0,15 mV (velocity 1 cm/sec) Output impedance 20 Ohm Load (recommended) 600 Ohm Frequency response 0 Hz....30 kHz Frequency intermodulation 0,5 % Crosstalk 25 dB (1 kHz)  
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By scuzzii
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Hornsby State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash Reason for selling: Upgraded to an Aquilar Further information: 

Brinkmann 10.5 Tonearm

I've had this Tonearm for approx. 2-3 years.  It is excellent. Was a great and very notable upgrade on my Soulines Kubrick.  The main thing I noticed was the extra weight to the sound.  Presentation was massive, dug deep and wide.

I've had a lot of enjoyment from this Tonearm but with the recent upgrade to an Acoustical Sounds Aquilar Anniversary tonearm (circa $26k), I no longer need the Brinkmann, and the Transrotor doesn't allow for a 10inch arm. 

A great buy for anyone looking for a new arm.  RRP is $7800  (see link to Wyndham Audio for specs etc..)

It will be bullet proof boxed and shipped with Express Post with insurance

Brinkmann 10.5 Tonearm | Wyndham Audio

One and only price drop from $4500 to $4000

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By hugo_wilco
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: Cash PayPal for friends EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information: conservative say 50 hours use. Nearly half of RRP which is crazy. Merry Xmas 

Photos:

• By Family Jules
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Lane Cove State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal or EFT Reason for selling: Upgraded Further information:

This cartridge has had approximately 150 hours use and is in perfect condition. I can't remember the exact retail price when purchased new but from memory it was around $2500 give or take.

I'm selling simply because I decided to upgrade to an Acoustical Systems Archon cartridge. This wasn't due to any outright criticism of the Pi itself but simply due to that never ending "itch" to always try and improve on what you've got! IMHO it's a fantastic all round cartridge - nicely balanced and superbly detailed.

As you can see from the photos the cantilever is in perfect condition and the cart was never dropped onto the record or 'abused' in any way. Included are the stylus cleaning brush, standard fastening screws which come in two lengths and a pair of washers.

Type Moving Coil Weight 14 g Stylus microridge, radius 3 µm Compliance 15 µm/mN Tracking force 1,8 g Vertical tracking angle 23° Output voltage 0,15 mV (velocity 1 cm/sec) Output impedance 20 Ohm Load (recommended) 600 Ohm Frequency response 0 Hz....30 kHz Frequency intermodulation 0,5 % Crosstalk 25 dB (1 kHz) Body three-piece resonance optimised luminum body    
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Igotmearecord
      Item Condition: 9.75/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Tura Beach State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal F&F, EFT Reason for selling: Not being used. Downsizing and rationalising Further information:
       I have dropped my original asking price and will consider fair and reasonable offers.

Reasonably rare 30th Anniversary low output moving coil cartridge from Audio Technica. Probably sits between the OC9 series and the ART9/MC33 series. Not too sure. 

It has a gold-plated Beryllium cantilever with a nude square-shank ML (micro linear) stylus.

Very low hours (less than 50) as it was a curiosity for me just to try it on my Yamaha PF1000. I quite enjoyed it but gravitated back to my Coral MC collection and then sold the PF1000 and took a holiday from playing vinyl for a few years. So this AT MC has been stashed away with the rest of my collection.

All accessories are there. The box is good but a little scuffed - maybe 8.5/10.

Happy to post with extra packaging and insurance cover to keep it safe at agreed extra cost.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved