Gone... faulty Audiolab 8000CDM CD player

Item Condition: Faulty
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Cherrybrook
State: NSW
Payment Method: Free
Reason for selling:

Further information:

Power on. Yet unable to read CD. Also eject function not working. Can pull/push the CD tray manually.

Heavy and solid.

Hope someone can fix it.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

9C5E682A-5D9F-45F0-BD91-A67F407EC788.jpeg

0D03DF50-145A-490D-9514-C64035C0D188.jpeg

Edited by tomwu

• tomwu changed the title to Gone... faulty Audiolab 8000CDM CD player

Thx @RankStranger

I thought 8000DDM was a transport  and not CD player...

My player bible says:

AUDIOLAB 8000CDM - It's a Transport - CDM-9 Pro

That is why I once asked @Marc to make it a rule to include a picture showing the back of the player, as it gives the buyer quick look at the input/output options, to see what voltages it operates on, what model variant it is exactly (for there is always a compliance sticker showing model number). But he did not think it was worthwhile to implement.

I would have loved to buy it, for I fix CD players for a living, but it appears to be sold now. ?

It has a rather rare CDM-9 Pro Philips mechanism which is hard to get.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, rockeater said:

Thx @RankStranger

I thought 8000DDM was a transport  and not CD player...

My player bible says:

AUDIOLAB 8000CDM - It's a Transport - CDM-9 Pro

That is why I once asked @Marc to make it a rule to include a picture showing the back of the player, as it gives the buyer quick look at the input/output options, to see what voltages it operates on, what model variant it is exactly (for there is always a compliance sticker showing model number). But he did not think it was worthwhile to implement.

I would have loved to buy it, for I fix CD players for a living, but it appears to be sold now. ?

It has a rather rare CDM-9 Pro Philips mechanism which is hard to get.

You're right, it's a transport...well, I do have a matching 8000DAC for sale as well.

I've told the buyer if he can't get it fixed, then he can send it to you.

1 hour ago, tomwu said:

I've told the buyer if he can't get it fixed, then he can send it to you.

I did not really wanted it to be known that fixing things bodged by other workshops is my speciality. ?

• Haha 2