Speaker Jumper

Digital

Hi Guys,

Can anyone help me does changing the speaker jumper can elevate the speaker performance?

Any good jumper cable recommendations if it has positive impact? 

Thanks in advance

Edited by Drunken Monk

13 minutes ago, Drunken Monk said:

Can anyone help me does changing the speaker jumper can elevate the speaker performance?

Definitely.

Any good jumper cable recommendations if it has positive impact? 

@Bill125812 OR Geoff at Aurealis audio. for the famous Litz jumpers. ( Best jumpers EVER )

Edited by rantan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The way I see it is as follows...

Ideally you use the same cables as your speaker cables, and that is unpredictable for the speaker manufacturers naturally.

It wouldn't make a lot of sense for them to use something better when a lot of owners will discard them to bi-wire and a lot of others will discard them to use the same cable as what their speaker cable is.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, muon* said:

It wouldn't make a lot of sense for them to use something better when a lot of owners will discard them to bi-wire and a lot of others will discard them to use the same cable as what their speaker cable is.

and even more will realise that with the short distance, it does not matter  ?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 10/02/2021 at 7:20 PM, Bill125812 said:

Canare 4S11 make a great jumper 

Just bought one last week and I found it to be bright on a metal tweeter. I'm thinking to get Duelund 12 GA

Edited by mloutfie

On 12/02/2021 at 7:03 AM, mloutfie said:

Just bought one last and I found it to be bright on a metal tweeter. I'm thinking to get Duelund 12 GA

Give atleast 50hrs for the jumpers to break-in as it's a new .....

Edited by Drunken Monk

Give at least 50hrs for the jumpers to break-in as it's a new .....after if you do not like then you can change

Yep that's what I'm doing now might wait longer than a month just to be sure before jumping to another cable. details is awesome compare to 12 awg jaycar cable just the harshness

1 hour ago, mloutfie said:

Yep that's what I'm doing now might wait longer than a month just to be sure before jumping to another cable. details is awesome compare to 12 awg jaycar cable just the harshness

The Canare 4s11 shouldn’t be harsh at all.  99.9i% pure quality copper.   Give it some burnin time.  I think it will calm dawn then 

• 3 weeks later...

Bought a set of KEF R3's and had Geoff Maloney (Aurealis Audio) make a set of 20 cm Litz 303 Jumpers to go with my 3 m Litz 303 Speaker cables. Look excellent and seemed to be an improvement over the R3 Linking mechanism. Considering the Atlas Cables Hyper 3.5 Speaker cables with the Hyper 3.5 Jumper cables they make.

Cheers

• Thanks 1

On 01/03/2021 at 11:27 AM, 075Congo said:

Considering the Atlas Cables Hyper 3.5 Speaker cables with the Hyper 3.5 Jumper cables they make

Please share your experiences with Atlas....once you have...

• 4 weeks later...

The Atlas Cables Hyper 3.5 Jumper cables arrived safely from the UK. Beautiful construction and finish. Just changed to a pair of Wilson Benesch Vectors (bought on SNA) which have their own Jumper Cables; so I'll put the Atlas Cables Hyper 3.5 Jumper cables up for grabs in the Classifieds. 

Cheers