Technics SB-E100 vintage speakers

Well... with much thanks to 3 members here who either sold  or purchased some bits and pieces from me I am now the proud owner of these rather fascinating speakers. (Thanks to the two lovely fellas from StereoNet who purchased my stuff here and were absolute gentlemen.) I know I may be fried by u audiophiles who think Technics speakers are all rubbish but apparently these guys are actually very special. (If nothing else they will be a talking point in my living room.. "What the heck are THOSE things? Looks like a UFO....") All I know from googling incessantly is that they are rare af here and in most places, expensive, and  sound good lol. I'll be sure to let u all know. If any of u aside from my friendly member seller have any experience with these, pls let me and everyone else know. I'm including a couple of pics of my actual speakers - more to come. Many thanks. Tim   ?

Skype_Picture_2021_02_15T03_32_31_407Z.jpeg

Edited by timmyq
change pics
  • Like 1

I heard the Village people , disco and Kiss amongst others on vinyl on a pair of these 35 + years ago the sound was fabulous - get out some of that 70's vinyl and see   

happy listening

5 minutes ago, speedgod66 said:

I heard the Village people , disco and Kiss amongst others on vinyl on a pair of these 35 + years ago the sound was fabulous - get out some of that 70's vinyl and see   

happy listening

Ok... ure officially the coolest person I have met here. #bows   lol   (And yes I hear vinyl makes em sing!)

• Like 1