Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Sydney
State: NSW
Payment Method: Bank,cash
Reason for selling: Not getting used

Further information:

Selling my beautiful NAD M3 Master integrated Amplifier. 

This is possibly the best integrated amplifier ever made by NAD. Actually, it was designed for NAD by Bjorn Erik Edvardsen (Gryphon)!

This is a true dual mono class AB, very different from and not to be confused with the M2, which looks similar but is a class D.

It drives most speakers without breaking sweat, sweet and composed at all volume levels. Extremely detailed and 3 dimensional soundstage. Instruments are perfectly placed and vocals are lush and centered.

This amplifier will drive anything with classe and finesse.

This is rated 180W in 8ohm and Stereophile measured something like 220w in 4ohm. The somewhat close nominal difference between rated power in 8 and 4 ohm is due to NAD's power drive design, which makes this amplifier sound many times more powerful than the specs would suggest. Consider it can put out a peak current of 50 Amperes.

It is also dead quiet and the preamp section is spectacular. Volume, balance, sub crossover cut-off point, tones (bass and treble) and mode (stereo, mono, left, right) are digitally controlled to avoid signal degradation. The volume knob in particular controls a set of variable resistors with steps of 0.5 Db and can be fine tuned with great precision even using the remote.

It has plenty of inputs, including balanced, 2 Pre outs (volume controlled) and one rec out.

It can be used as a stand alone Pre amp or power amp just by unplugging the jumpers at the rear.

It comes with one original NAD remote and another brand new generic Exclusive Nad M3 remote which performs all functions.

Specifications:

• Design: Dual-mono Stereo Integrated Amplifier
  • Power Output: 180 Watts/channel RMS @ 0.004% THD, 220 Watts/channel @ 1% THD+N, into 8 Ohms or 4 Ohms
  • MFR: 5 Hz – 70 kHz ± 0.3 dB
  • Inputs: Six Pairs RCA Analog, One Pair XLR Analog
  • Outputs: One Pair RCA Analog Pre-Out, One Pair RCA Recording Out (Volume Does Not Change), Preamp Out/Power Amp In Loop
  • Sensitivity: 446mV for Full Output
  • Capability for Bi-Amping with Choice of Crossover Frequency (40 Hz – 100 Hz)
  • Tilt Control for Low Volume Listening ( ± 3 dB: Bass and Treble Offsets)
  • Tone Controls: ± 5 dB
  • Dimensions: 5.3” H x 17.2” W x 15.2” D
  • Weight: 52 Pounds
  • MSRP: $2,999.99 USD

PACKING & SHIPPING

If I don't have local buyers willing to post this in a double heavy-duty cardboard and heavy duty 7-8 layers of bubble wrap. It would be better packing than the original box as I have sent many heavy amps interstate with absolutely no issues.

FREE post within Australia but NT /WA add $50 on top.

However Local buyer are preferred initially.. Willing to demo for serious buyers as well

Photos:

All photos are of actual item apart from the nude shot.

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

IMG_20210210_143655.jpg

IMG_20210210_143846.jpg

IMG_20210210_144000.jpg

IMG_20210210_144109.jpg

IMG_20210210_143755.jpg

IMG_20210210_144037.jpg

IMG_20210210_144202.jpg

IMG_20210210_142946.jpg

IMG_20210210_143814.jpg

IMG_20210210_143725.jpg

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Phil sydney said:

Hello everyone 

Amp was sold and picked up.

You should Mark it sold in that case. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Keza_punk
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Baulkham Hills State: NSW Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: Upgrade Further information:

Up for sale my Krix speakers, they are in good condition,  The sound is truly great and they are exceptional quality. 

For this price you will find it hard to get better value for money. 

Specs:
      30Hz - 20kHz

89dB/2.83V at 1m

5 driver; 3 way

Crossovers: 400Hz and 1.6kHz

size: H/W/D 965mm/215mm/435mm

weight: 26kg

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Keza_punk
      Item Condition: Good. Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Baulkham Hills Nsw State: NSW Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: Upgrade Further information:

Hi.
      Up for sale my Monitor Audio Silver floorstanding speakers.

These sound great and have very positive reviews.

I'm willing for you to try before you buy.
      Looking forward to any enquiries.
      I have kept user manual and original packaging.

Thomas and Stereo rewiew:
      https://youtu.be/gusVQ5YAqCQ

From Stereophile rewiew:
      "Summing up
      When John Atkinson suggested that I review the Monitor Audio Silver RS6, I never expected the level of realism I ended up hearing from this loudspeaker. There's nothing much more I can say—the flawless and exceptional Silver RS6 gave me more listening pleasure than any other loudspeaker I have reviewed for Stereophile. In my more than 20 years of reviewing, I have not reviewed an audio component that produced greater sound quality per dollar than Monitor Audio's Silver RS6."

Specifications:

Frequency Response
      38 Hz - 30 KHz

Sensitivity (1W@1M)
      91 dB

Nominal Impedance
      6 Ohms

Power Handling (RMS)
      120 W

Recommended Amplifier Requirements
      40 - 120 W

Crossover Frequency
      3 KHz

Drive Unit Complement
      1 x 6” C-CAM® Bass, 1 x 6” C-CAM® Bass Mid-range.

1 x 1” (25 mm) gold dome C-CAM®tweeter.

Cabinet Support
      Balanced velocity twin reflex ported

External Dimensions (H x W x D)
      850 x 185 x 250 mm
      33 1/2 x 7 1/4 x 9 7/8 inch

Plinth Dimensions (H x W x D)
      25 x 255 x 305 mm
      (34 7/16 x 10 1/16 x 12 inch)

Weight (each)
      18 Kg (39.6 lb)

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Pioneer Lux Man
      Item Condition: Excellent For Age Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Tennyson State: QLD Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on Pick-Up Reason for selling: NLA Further information: 
      Purchased from an SNA member in 2017, this rare 'Wooden Box' KA-9100 (one of the Kenwwod '70s Big Boys) and has been used in both my main & second systems pushing various sets of speakers - including a set of Infinty Kappa 7 which can be hard to drive - for 90wpc it punches well above those numbers! Has had caps replaced (as required) and the wooden case has also be restored,  although it was in VGC+ condition to start with, and all functions work as they should including the lovely meters. This is the international version with multi-voltage selection, and is fitted with a proper 240v cord & plug. (Note USA style power outlet sockets have been tapped over, by my tech, as per Qld electrical regs.) Also comes with the original 1977 Kenwood shipping box - although this is not shown in the photos.
      Can be demo'd at Tennyson, Qld and shipping is availble at cost. Feel free to ask any questions.

Specifications:
      Power output: 90 watts per channel into 8ohm (stereo)
      Frequency response: 7Hz to 50kHz
      Total harmonic distortion: 0.03%
      Input sensitivity: 2.5mV (MM), 150mV (line)
      Signal to noise ratio: 83dB (MM), 100dB (line)
      Output: 1V (Pre out)
      Speaker load impedance: 4ohm to 16ohm
      Dimensions: 430 x 149 x 384mm
      Weight: 16.7kg
      Year: 1977

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By Phil sydney
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Parramatta State: NSW Payment Method: Bank/paypal Reason for selling: Upgratitis (Buying M10) Further information:

Selling my luxurious Luxman M7 power Amp (japan) 

It has thick,fast and deep bass response with warm/smooth yet extremely detailed midrange and treble.
      Boasting a very underrated 150watts@8 ohms per channel power and 230 watts@4 ohms is more than enough to run any speakers without breaking a sweat. Fully balanced with independent left/right attenuator.

Big realtime UV meters and rosewood casing look quite beautiful. 

Luxman is famous for its articulate and lively sound signature which the M7 is a perfect example.

Condition:

These amps are extremely rare and hard to come by specially in this condition. I bought this amp recently from hifido japan and it was fully checked and serviced before it was sent out.

It works flawlessly and looks in  amazing condition!
      This amp is 100volts so it needs a step down transformer. A brand new step down 1000 watts transformer is included with this sale so it's ready to plug and play.

Also included is a high end luxman brand new power cable.

I was mesmerized by the sound signature so much that I was lucky enough to find a M10 which I have already ordered 😁so hence the sale.

Shipping:

The postage is FREE within Australia and it will be sent in it's heavy duty double cardboard and fully foamed/styrofoam inside.

Price is firm considering the condition and rarity of the unit.

Thanks for looking

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By Keza_punk
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Baulkham Hills Nsw State: NSW Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: Surplus Further information:

Monitor Audio RS6, the reason I'm selling these is with my current system I don't need them. 

They're in very good condition with only few marks on cabinets. 
      The sound is superb and they are exceptional quality. 
      For this price you will find it hard to get better value for money. 
      I have kept user manual and original packaging.

Reviews:

https://www.stereophile.com/floorloudspeakers/306monitor/index.html

https://youtu.be/gusVQ5YAqCQ

Photos:

PLEASE READ