Item Condition: Fair
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Condell Park
State: NSW
Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, cash on pickup
Reason for selling: To many speakers

Further information: These are my much beloved Martin logan motion 20s. I love them so much that I have the 60xt and bought these for my 2 channel setup. Very clear and detailed sound. Happy to demonstrate for everyone. Best thing about them is there bass. It's the most bass I ever heard from a small speaker. It's even punchier than my 60xt but not as deep as 60xt presents with 8 inch drivers. There is no box and I have had them since brand new. However one speaker is in perfect condition and the other has two small marks. Not visible from the front but a long story short I went to sit and my kids moved my chair and I fell and just hit my speaker enough to tilt and hit the wall. God love our children ?. These speakers present at 90db sensitivity and 4 ohms. No box so pick up only

They have folded-motion tweeters and two 5.5" aluminium woofers. They are very accurate and exciting to listen too, with extremely defined mid-highs (thanks to the folded tweeters) and powerful, deep bass. Among all the speakers I have tried (above mentioned), these are the only ones that can handle VERY deep and powerful bass

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

IMG20210208215157.jpg

IMG20210208215000.jpg

IMG20210208215047.jpg

IMG20210208215019.jpg

• Like 2