Found - thanks!

Jhsg

I might have an old Yamaha in a box in my garage (North Melbourne)...I would have put it there 15 years ago...or maybe it was moved on.

I'll try and remember to check and let you know. Assume no if you don't hear from me reasonably quickly

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, tfj100 said:

I might have an old Yamaha in a box in my garage (North Melbourne)...I would have put it there 15 years ago...or maybe it was moved on.

I'll try and remember to check and let you know. Assume no if you don't hear from me reasonably quickly

Thanks mate but looking for something a little newer.  Cheers. 

Hi - it’s not very new but works extremely well: Rotel RB993 power amp if you have the shelf space? 

3x 200wrms. @ 8 ohms. Or 2x 330watts  :) it’s a beast. I have 2 in my collection and would like to move it locally due to the difficulty posting it.  I’m on the south side of Canberra 

Great condition, works absolutely perfectly, sounds magic and has masses of power

• 3 weeks later...

On 13/02/2021 at 11:19 AM, Geoff@HeyNow Hi-Fi said:

Hi Jhsg

I have a trade in pair of PSAudio m700 and could add a third one in at a very reasonable price. 
They are 7months old and Black. 
Regards 

Geoff 

Hey Geoff,

Do you still have these by chance?

Cheers

Hi John,

I have a Yamaha Aventage RX-A 3060 that I am looking to move on at some stage soon if you are interested. I purchased it new and it would be lucky to have had all up a thousand hours of use. I have the box so interstate transport will not be a problem.

Please PM me if you are interested.

cheers,

Terry

Edited by TerryO
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, TerryO said:

Hi John,

I have a Yamaha Aventage RX-A 3060 that I am looking to move on at some stage soon if you are interested. I purchased it new and it would be lucky to have had all up a thousand hours of use. I have the box so interstate transport will not be a problem.

Please PM me if you are interested.

cheers,

Terry

Thanks for the offer. I could be wrong but isn't the 3060 an AVR? I just need a 3+ channel power amp. 

Cheers, 

John 

1 hour ago, Jhsg said:

Thanks for the offer. I could be wrong but isn't the 3060 an AVR? I just need a 3+ channel power amp. 

Cheers, 

John 

Hi John,

yes it is a AVR, more proof that I should not reply on forums in the middle of the night when I should be asleep.  ... ?

Anyway I have a pretty good Yamaha AVR for sale just in case. ... ?

cheers,

Terry

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/rye/stereo-systems/emotiva-xpa-gen-3-modular-power-amplifier/1269512977?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=ios_VIP&utm_medium=social&utm_source=com.apple.uikit.activity.copytopasteboard

that one’s probably overkill but try to find a Rotel RMB 1066 which were a 6 channel amp intended for custom install use but could bridge to a pretty decent 3 channel power amp. They were a bit of an odd bird so prices shouldn’t be too steep. 

Edited by RankStranger
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...