FS: (price drop) LEGEND ACCOUSTIC KANTU 8i

Item Condition: I purchased these speakers from Carlton audio visual about 3 years ago new , the build quality on these are first class in great condition . For most people these speakers are end game they image like Book shelf speakers.
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Albury
State: NSW
Payment Method: Bank transfer or cash on pick up.
Reason for selling: Moving to a smaller house down size

Further information:

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

C0C1B2C6-09DC-46EE-99F0-2712DEA1E782.jpeg

FD64ADD8-D589-4110-A380-E48D35858C2E.jpeg

D34E103E-00EB-40A3-B8EF-CE91338943BA.jpeg

87F77D7E-2A60-4F3D-BFD7-151ED733BCC2.jpeg

BBAF7A7D-C227-44F2-9962-4700B9FD190D.jpeg

Edited by Mani
  • Like 3

Criminally underrated speakers, why, because I also have a pair..., next series, 9’s. I won’t give you all the cliches, just fantastic sounding speakers, make sure you have plenty of juice to feed. Mainly current.

my 2 . GLWTS

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, mattd2308 said:

Criminally underrated speakers, why, because I also have a pair..., next series, 9’s. I won’t give you all the cliches, just fantastic sounding speakers, make sure you have plenty of juice to feed. Mainly current.

my 2 . GLWTS

Yes you are so right  , if not for personal circumstance  I would not be selling this , thank you for those kind words.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Odyssey said:

Nice... tempted.

I

3 hours ago, Odyssey said:

Nice... tempted.

With furniture quality  finish  Rod Crawford  has done a fantastic job on both sq and finish @ 35kg each  .

• Like 1