Item Condition: pristine condition
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Lyndhurst
State: VIC
Payment Method: EFT
Reason for selling: NLR, moved onto tube audio

Price reduction!! Genuine offer ?

Further information: Sparingly used beautifully paired Pre / Power combo from Accuphase -  Pre C-2850 with Class A Power Amp A48, just an year old with original packing carton, cables, remote and manuals. Not a single blemish - or scratch - probably 250 - 300 Hrs is what I might have used due to the nature of my job.  Will rate it as 9/10 as they are out of their original box's - but kept safe on audio rack in centrally airconditioned room. Purchased whilst I was posted overseas and hence 220V which should not have any issues whatsoever on performance, longevity or safety of these much sought after units. 
Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

A48 01.JPG

A48 05.JPG

C2850 003.jpg

C2850 03.jpg

C2850 04.JPG

C2850 05.jpg

C2850 06.jpg

C2850 0008.jpg

C2850 009.jpg

Edited by GingerMAN
price discounted
  • Like 2
  • Love 6

thanks for the PM's - will respond in the order of first in - first out ....kindly bear with me ?

OMG.... 

I brought my RenoLabs switch over a friend for an audition. It’s exact same components, I think? Sounds amazing! 

just left his place...! ?

GLWTS...

D8A3C4BC-6A27-472B-940C-4A87A55A228D.jpeg

Edited by Chanh
Photo added.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Chanh said:

OMG.... 

I brought my RenoLabs switch over a friend for an audition. It’s exact same components, I think? Sounds amazing! 

just left his place...! ?

GLWTS...

D8A3C4BC-6A27-472B-940C-4A87A55A228D.jpeg

Cool !!........ see good taste exists (Y) 

Your friend would benefit from moving away from the DC37 DAC and getting something better....and as for the power supply - using P12 or p15 from PS Audio which is a "re-generator" will be 100% better over what he is using now.....but if he is a diehard Accu fan - nothing would make him move away from these combo and units !

Thanks ! 

5 hours ago, Pradeep said:

I am interested ! Would you ship overseas ?

PM sent ...

Sure - we can discuss - if no local sale!

Edited by GingerMAN
10 minutes ago, GingerMAN said:

Cool !!........ see good taste exists (Y) 

Your friend would benefit from moving away from the DC37 DAC and getting something better....and as for the power supply - using P12 or p15 from PS Audio which is a "re-generator" will be 100% better over what he is using now.....but if he is a diehard Accu fan - nothing would make him move away from these combo and units 

Thanks.. Surely pass it on. 
what DAC would you recommend? 

Accuphase PS is not regenerator? 

• Like 1

no - power supply from Accu is NOT a regenerator. I have used couple of PS units - these are basically conditioner / stabilizers that applies "filters".  It just kills the sound - although I must state that's just my opinion.  To my knowledge only PS Audio has the AC-DC- and AC regeneration technology employed in their "regenerators" and thereby generating a perfect "sinewave" - that almost everyone confirms have provided audible improvement.  The DC37 is long over due for replacement by Accuphase (its a 5 year old model) and with the C2850 / C3850 go for DC950 to match - or look outside - so many high end DAC's are indeed available. Happy to discuss as PM rather that hijacking my own post. :)  

• Like 1
On 07/02/2021 at 9:04 PM, GingerMAN said:

no - power supply from Accu is NOT a regenerator. I have used couple of PS units - these are basically conditioner / stabilizers that applies "filters".  It just kills the sound - although I must state that's just my opinion.  To my knowledge only PS Audio has the AC-DC- and AC regeneration technology employed in their "regenerators" and thereby generating a perfect "sinewave" - that almost everyone confirms have provided audible improvement.  The DC37 is long over due for replacement by Accuphase (its a 5 year old model) and with the C2850 / C3850 go for DC950 to match - or look outside - so many high end DAC's are indeed available. Happy to discuss as PM rather that hijacking my own post. :)  

Thanks GingerMan! 

Edited by Chanh
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, GingerMAN said:

Make no mistake - I have owned psAudio P10 and it was completely blown away by Accuphase PS. Accuphase Is not a conditioner - it’s more complex than a simple  power regenerator and unlike PSAudio , it uses an analog sine wave as the reference. PS Audio uses a digital signal as its reference and digital sine waves are not as smooth as pure analog 

• Like 2

I got the C-2850 few years back...never felt the need to change since. Great pre with variable gain settings and phase switch. Some of the best 'tone' going around!!...IMO. PRAT is off the scale when matched with right power and Speaker.

Ironically, I moved from TOTL tube set-ups to Solid state when I discovered Accuphase. Tried/listened to many a different solid state set-ups prior to that

GLWTS

• Like 2