FS: Chord Hugo TT2 DAC

Item Condition: USED/NEW
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Seddon
State: VIC
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT,
Reason for selling: Updating

Further information: Selling due to wanting to upgrade, I will throw in a Curious Evolved USB, I have all of the packaging and manuals and its in immaculate condition.

Purchased just 3 months ago from Carlton Audio and I still have the invoice.

Price non negotiable.

Photos:

Image.thumb.jpeg.34c58ae0c00485ee4e8c3a1b2c2d3055.jpeg

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

1 hour ago, Ryan06 said:

Hi there,

You are obviously using this in a DAC loop with a Hegel (H390?). Can you comment on the difference from the internal DAC?

Thanks!

I switch between both to be honest, the Hegel H390 Dac is still a very good Day though.

9 minutes ago, Klaus220 said:

god....one of the best DAC/AMP.....very tempting 

Sad to be selling but I need the $$$ to upgrade.

15 hours ago, sinistera said:

Barry is an excellent seller, who is great to deal with and keeps his gear in absolutely pristine condition. I would recommend him 100%. Buy with confidence. 

I concur!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Klaus220 said:

hahaha. then it's gonna be dac/amp with dac/amp LOL haha 

Nothing wrong with that IMO.

TT2 all in one for most headphones.

TT2 + 430 for Susvara, etc. 

It gives you options. 

I agree @Klaus220 get it. At Minidisc, I heard TT2 + M Scalar with Auris Nirvana and Susvara and it's amazing. You won't need anything else.

I know I have been cautioning you about going fast and blind but this can slot into your setup very nice. Just need the same colour M Scalar after that. ?

Your Yggdrasil 2 then becomes your 2nd dac - what a choice then.

1 hour ago, Odyssey said:

I agree @Klaus220 get it. At Minidisc, I heard TT2 + M Scalar with Auris Nirvana and Susvara and it's amazing. You won't need anything else.

I know I have been cautioning you about going fast and blind but this can slot into your setup very nice. Just need the same colour M Scalar after that. ?

Your Yggdrasil 2 then becomes your 2nd dac - what a choice then.

He decided not to sell