Item Condition: Excellent - fewer than 5 months old.
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Lennox Head
State: NSW
Payment Method: Paypal, bank transfer, Cash on pickup
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:

The housing is scratch/chip free. Aesthetically & Functionally perfect. Will provide purchase receipt from Minidisc (Dec 2020)

Bought to listen to while nursing our newborn son at night. Turns out it's harder than I thought to relax and kick back to the Grateful Dead when there is a screaming baby beside you. I used it for less then 5 hours. Noob parent realisations... ?

It sounds great with IEM's and  lower impedance Headphones. Awesome for tidal MQA streaming on the go.

I will also sell the Apple lightening USB Camera adapter (rrp. $65.00 ) to Iphone users ... Note: this accessory is essential if you wish to use with an iphone. If you buy both we will negotiate a discounted price on it. Preference to pm's that want this included - as I now have no use for it.

I'm also selling Campfire Polaris IEM's. The Dragonfly and them make a killer combo. See Darko's thoughts on the paring below.

https://darko.audio/2019/07/10-more-thoughts-on-the-audioquest-dragonfly-cobalt/

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

IMG_9768.jpg

IMG_9771.jpg

IMG_9772.jpg

Little one was likely jealous they couldn't jam out as well!  Ours seems to prefer 76-78 Brown eyed women, or a 77 Help-Slipknot-Franklin's.  But honestly ours didn't start sleeping soundly till I set up a sleep playlist of Sufjan Stevens and the Acorn.  Goes all night long, and he is out cold.  

Nice little portable rig, will make someone happy.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Idioteque_74

I've been playing him lossless 24 bit rain noise for 8 hours straight through $9,000 speakers and the lil bugger still can't catch a wink.

At least it's helping break the speakers in.... ?

I think he's a little while off Scarlet Begonia's > Fire on the Mountain at Cornell 77. 

Ohh well he has the rest of his childhood to be force-fed 15 minute Garcia Solo's.

Edited by crimsondelagator
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By KYK
      Item Condition: Used, very good condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Brighton East State: VIC Payment Method: Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Spare Further information:
      Audioquest's classic Digital Pro coaxial 75 OHM digital cable, factory terminated with silver plated RCA connectors. This was a top Audioquest digital cable and features pure silver conductors. Print on the mesh jackets says AudioQuest Pro Double Balanced FPS Solid Silver. Very good condition, some wear marks on the connectors.

Photos:

• By cambam007
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Newport State: VIC Payment Method: Cash, EFT Reason for selling: No longer required Further information:
      : I am selling off what is left of my collection and will be listing them over the next week or so. 

All in perfect condition and only played a couple of times (some never) 

A lot of vmp exclusives in there

Rtj4 Indi exclusive and not available anymore 

Happy to post for the standard $12.50 

Not on the list is an original sex pistols from 1977 that I am unsure of price but pm if interested 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Bengineer
      Item Condition: Minty Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Eatons Hill State: QLD Payment Method: PayPal Only Reason for selling: See below Further information:

Rarer gun metal colour.

Unit, XLR cable, two sets of pads and the cool metal briefcase.

Given the price, only PayPal with the protection, or someone I trust already.

If you want I can chuck in a pair of Bill's XLR cables.

Photos:

• By cambam007
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Newport State: VIC Payment Method: Cash, EFT Reason for selling: No longer required Further information:
      : I am selling off what is left of my collection and will be listing them over the next week or so. 

All in perfect condition and only played a couple of times (some never) 

A lot of vmp exclusives in there

Happy to post for the standard $12.50 

Not on the list is an original sex pistols from 1977 that I am unsure of price but pm if interested 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By 075Congo
      Item Condition: Very Good Used Condition Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Buderim State: QLD Payment Method: PayPal as a Friend Reason for selling: Buying a Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5 Further information: The Scotty Cameron Fastback with 2 x 20gram weights was released onto the US Tour in 2008. One of this design went to the Scotty Cameron Custom Shop in California and was called "Americana" when it emerged. Typically the putter is decked out in Red, White and Blue colours. The putter is 34 inches long and Right Handed. The only non-original addition is the Scoytty Cameron Grey Pistol Grip I added recently; the original had the Black and Red Pistolini grip. The putter comes with an Original Custom Shop Grip (unused) and another Scotty grip used when playing. The putter is in great shape ...no rust (WD40) and some paint wear on the sole of the club. A Scotty Cameron Oil Cloth and a Club Cameron Divot Tool are included. Please contact me for other information. The putter can be posted by Courier in bubble-wrap inside a cardboard box included in the price. Price is NEGOTIABLE.
      SNA Donation if sold on this site.

Photos:

PLEASE READ