Item Condition: Excellent - fewer than 5 months old.
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Lennox Head
State: NSW
Payment Method: Paypal, bank transfer, Cash on pickup
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:

The housing is scratch/chip free. Aesthetically & Functionally perfect. Will provide purchase receipt from Minidisc (Dec 2020)

Bought to listen to while nursing our newborn son at night. Turns out it's harder than I thought to relax and kick back to the Grateful Dead when there is a screaming baby beside you. I used it for less then 5 hours. Noob parent realisations... ?

It sounds great with IEM's and  lower impedance Headphones. Awesome for tidal MQA streaming on the go.

I will also sell the Apple lightening USB Camera adapter (rrp. $65.00 ) to Iphone users ... Note: this accessory is essential if you wish to use with an iphone. If you buy both we will negotiate a discounted price on it. Preference to pm's that want this included - as I now have no use for it.

I'm also selling Campfire Polaris IEM's. The Dragonfly and them make a killer combo. See Darko's thoughts on the paring below.

https://darko.audio/2019/07/10-more-thoughts-on-the-audioquest-dragonfly-cobalt/

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

IMG_9768.jpg

IMG_9771.jpg

IMG_9772.jpg

Little one was likely jealous they couldn't jam out as well!  Ours seems to prefer 76-78 Brown eyed women, or a 77 Help-Slipknot-Franklin's.  But honestly ours didn't start sleeping soundly till I set up a sleep playlist of Sufjan Stevens and the Acorn.  Goes all night long, and he is out cold.  

Nice little portable rig, will make someone happy.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Idioteque_74

I've been playing him lossless 24 bit rain noise for 8 hours straight through $9,000 speakers and the lil bugger still can't catch a wink.

At least it's helping break the speakers in.... ?

I think he's a little while off Scarlet Begonia's > Fire on the Mountain at Cornell 77. 

Ohh well he has the rest of his childhood to be force-fed 15 minute Garcia Solo's.

Edited by crimsondelagator
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2