SOLD: FS: Kinki Studio EX-M1 Integrated Amplifier (PRICE DROP)

SOLD
Item Condition: Excellent, unmarked
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Parkdale
State: VIC
Payment Method: EFT, PayPal
Reason for selling: Sadly I can’t keep the Kinki AND my tube gear

Further information:

• Donation to StereoNet upon sale. 
  • Lowballers will be politely ignored.
  • Having the original packaging I am able to ship the amp within Australia at buyer's expense (with insurance) and risk but would prefer a local pickup.

Bought brand new from DACman last year, it is the later edition with the High/Low Gain switch on the back to allow you to best match it to your system. This unit is unmarked and has only had approx. 100 to 150 hours use, it may not even be fully run in yet. After taking the pictures I have wrapped her back up in the original protective sleeve and double boxing, with the remote control and original printed manual, ready to go to her new owner.

At 25kg it is a heavy and very well built dual mono design integrated amplifier. With output of 215wpc into 8 ohms and 400wpc into 4 ohms it should drive most speakers with ease. Its very low noise floor enables it to provide greater detail, clarity and engagement at low volume levels than any amp I’ve heard previously. Give it a bit of stick and its dynamics, purity, effortlessness and PRaT will have you enjoying wonderful “live” performances in your home. This amp certainly punches WAY above its price tag!

There are many rave reviews available on the net from professionals and owners alike. Here’s a few …

As much as I love this amp, I also love my tube gear and wish I could keep both. I could live happily with either but in the end it came down to the fact that my speakers are an easy 93dB/8R load and don’t really need the power reserves of the Kinki. Plus, selling my significantly older and more expensive tube pre-amp & tube power amp would mean taking a significantly greater hit than selling the Kinki.

Photos:

1Front.thumb.jpg.42988ff27492aeddb7e99ba5b68cb67e.jpg

2Top.thumb.jpg.fd8905fa2f4c35a32a5ceffa78696721.jpg

3Back.thumb.jpg.eadbaa1264be049f9d2693f48964f07a.jpg

4RightSide.thumb.jpg.67e4e389b6ca15a936633e985b864b32.jpg

5LeftSide.thumb.jpg.10031f30df0fe1cb4909740040b8b1f9.jpg

7Remote.thumb.jpg.eaf42f3c792e39a87265e728136ded8c.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Lovely integrated amp this. A mate owns this same model which sounded rather nice with his Denafrips Ares DAC and VAF DCX63 speakers. Helped him change the OPAMPS for 1x Burson V6 Classic Dual and 4x Sparkos SS3601 not long ago. It's now enough to convert most tube lovers. Beautiful amp. :)