Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Dulwich Hill
State: NSW
Payment Method: Cash, Paypal, EFT
Reason for selling: Trying something new

Further information: MoFi UltraDeck. Really enjoyed my time with this deck. Very musical, huge soundstage. Solid deck, much better engineered than the other familiar brands. I'm the original owner, bought about 2 years ago. Pet and smoke free house, very well looked after--Is in immaculate condition.

Cartridge not included.

The RRP of these decks without cartridge is $3799.

Has original box, Allen keys for adjustments, RCA cables. etc. 

PICK UP ONLY at this stage.

Photos:

PXL_20210130_044232161.jpg

PXL_20210130_044259637.jpg

PXL_20210130_044315004.jpg

PXL_20210130_044322121.jpg

PXL_20210130_044340401.jpg

PXL_20210130_044344883.jpg

PXL_20210130_044443700.jpg

Edited by audioaddict78
  • Love 2

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kafunis
      Item Condition: New/sealed Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: TARRAGINDI State: QLD Payment Method: CASH, Bank Transfer Reason for selling: Double Up Further information:
      Miles Davis-In A Silent Way SACD Mobile Fidelity , Limited Edition, Numbered -Brand New Sealed .

Pick Up Tarragindi or happy to combine shipping .

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.
    • By Kafunis
      Item Condition: VG+ Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: TARRAGINDI State: QLD Payment Method: CASH, Bank Transfer Reason for selling: culling Further information: Miles Davis-Milestones MONO- Mobile Fidelity 2013 .Numbered Limited Edition. Long out of Print, played a couple of times .

Pick Up Or happy to post .

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By grorr76
      Item: Bob Dylan MSFL DESIRE 2x45rpm records
      Price Range:
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info:  super vinyl or normal 45 is of interest if you have a copy you want to part with drop me a pm

• By rps01
      Item Condition: GOOD (see photos) Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: ELANORA HEIGHTS State: NSW Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup, or PayPal Reason for selling: Funding new purchase Further information:

Several SNA forum members have kindly informed me that this is one of the early "flush strobe" 401's, with a stronger die-cast chassis (as opposed to the later, pressed ones). 
      Thanks to all of the guys that have unconditionally offered me some great advice, gained through a shared passion and many years of experience.

I've put as many photos as I could into a folder on Google Drive (link is below).

Condition as per photos. Some marks to the plinth  Comes with its' original Garrard instruction manual Video shows playing at 33rpm Mat now broken, as it was brittle and it snapped when I removed it SME tonearm comes with original manuals, template manual, and warranty card (serial number 62527). Marks in the earlier photos are just general grubbiness, and came off with a light rub with ISO-propyl alcohol Shure cartridge (M95ED) fitted to SME headshell Been in (dry and cool) storage for 15 years. LINK TO GOOGLE DRIVE FOLDER: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jhfAc5wyx0iUfI-R3VbbI5ThFwyYxwUC?usp=sharing   
      Additional to the above, I'm including all of the following:

Extra SME headshell with Shure M95ED cartridge  Lightweight headshell with MA 2002-e cartridge (no stylus), with original Micro-Acoustics manual Shure M91ED cartridge Shure M75E Type 2 cartridge  
      Photos:

Plenty of photos in the Google Drive link. Here's a few to whet the appetite... (attached)

• By don76
      Item Condition: Sealed Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: East Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: Direct Deposit, Paypal Reason for selling: Surplus Beautiful example of this 2012 Mofi Reissue.
      Sharp corners, clean edges, looks like it just came from Mofi factory.

Numbered Limited Edition.
      Long Out of Print.

Shipping to Oz & NZ for Auspost rates.
      Pick up in East Melbourne welcome - CASH ONLY.

Check out my other listings.

Photos:

PLEASE READ