Hmm Well the US is launching finally it seems--Calif as well where they still have major Covid problems at present.

Willco

The Show.jpg

I have been twice to this show.  It’s well worth attending if you get the chance.  Having said that I am surprised it’s on again.  Seems a big bet on the Covid vax being rolled out. 

• Like 1
  • Administrators

I can't see it going ahead, personally. Even Australian events are being postponed beyond these dates and we're in a remarkably better position than the U.S. I think this is wishful thinking.

1 hour ago, Marc said:

I can't see it going ahead, personally. Even Australian events are being postponed beyond these dates and we're in a remarkably better position than the U.S. I think this is wishful thinking.

Totally agree--speaking with a friend in Orange County this morning he said Long Beach restrictions are still expected to be tight at that time--

However the organisers have mysterious Plan B should a hiccup occur :ph34r:--a workaround?

He as member of the local Audio club is very doubtful and cautions folk booking nonrefundable Travel, Accom' etc.

Indeed if things keep improving here your Show could be the first off the block--good luck!

Willco

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

We are delighted to announce that T.H.E. Show 2021 is a GO!  
Please mark your calendars for June 11 -13 2021 at

The Hilton, Long Beach, CA 
701 W. Ocean Drive, Long Beach, CA

• Administrators

That's encouraging and good news. Still sceptical personally speaking though.