SOLD: FS: Kef LSX in Blue

SOLD
Item Condition: 9/10
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Marrickville
State: NSW
Payment Method: CASH or EFT paypal + 3%
Reason for selling: No longer required

Further information: I got these for my brother in law and he loved them! However he's building a house and planning to get into a theatre system next. There's absolutely nothing wrong with them and they look dead sexy in blue. Honestly I wanted to keep them myself but I think my hifi collection is getting a lil too big. 

These ship well and come with outer cartons - so the pretty blue box will also be intact. Please treat as new :)

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

kef 1.jpg

kef 2.jpg

Hi, 

Interested but please could post some photos of the speakers themselves. 

I know you have listed the speakers as new. 

This is just so that potential buyers can see the actual speakers.

Thanks

• Like 1

Thanks @Yamaha_man you're a top bloke :) 

As for @jay8354 I completely understand and have locked myself away from the kids to take a few more shots - I hope they will suffice. 

kef 3.jpg

kef 4.jpg

kef 5.jpg

kef 6.jpg

GRRRR I save them the right way up and they always upload upside down. 

16 hours ago, 360Cisitalia said:

Why blue......?

Blue looks so cool!