Calling all Linn Sondek LP12 Owners

20 minutes ago, Batty said:

I'll give that a miss, I have an LP12, but not so much of a Linnie.

@Capone

Big mistake Steve......you might learn a lot.

There might be that one thing i don't know off....always good to get first hand advice...

Tase.

Edited by Tasebass
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Batty said:

Don't have to be a (your words) "a Linnie"  but if you don't want to be a part of it..why post a reply?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Batty said:

My LP12 has some interesting substitutions that aren't Linn, I have another that's only current to the mid '80s, and I'm not particularly interested in new upgrades, so I'll probably give it a miss too.

I still have the original shop/set-up manual sent to me by Ivor.:)

58 minutes ago, GregWormald said:

My LP12 has some interesting substitutions that aren't Linn, I have another that's only current to the mid '80s, and I'm not particularly interested in new upgrades, so I'll probably give it a miss too.

I still have the original shop/set-up manual sent to me by Ivor.:)

I have some perspex parts you might like to try

1 hour ago, Luc said:

Don't have to be a (your words) "a Linnie"  but if you don't want to be a part of it..why post a reply?

Just adding a view.

1 hour ago, Tasebass said:

@Capone

Big mistake Steve......you might learn a lot.

There might be that one thing i don't know off....always good to get first hand advice...

Tase.

I get up early, don't have a zoom 'device' but most importantly ... The fun is with playing around and learning yourself.

1 hour ago, Luc said:

Because I was invited.

8 hours ago, Marc said:

Tough crowd. It's free and Linn experts are offering to share their knowledge.

What else is there to do at 8PM on a Wednesday night?

Ah the  "Sondek Syndrome"....perpetuated swagger continues to roll on....

Was present at @Steve100 place when Peter Swain visited here a few years ago to set His LP12 up....its the little things and attention to detail that caught my eye...

Here we have a LInn employee offering "horses mouth" advice ...yeah why wouldn't want to take part on a Wednesday night.....no brainer in my book...even if you don't have an LP12..

I'd sign up if Rega..SME...Kuzma..Brinkman....etc etc had a similar event. Yes might be a waste but there might just be that 'one thing"  or a product they manufacture talked about that I'm not aware of and can use...

Tase.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, StereoNET said:

Linn wants to bring its enthusiasts together, along with those interested in learning more with an exclusive Zoom presentation to be held Wednesday 3rd March 2021, 20:00 (AEDT).

View the full article

Is this only for Linn LP12 owners or anyone is welcome? I do have a Linn Axis TT if that counts ?

It was nice to hear people speaking who actually work at the factory in Scotland.  Thanks for organising all involved!

Also sounded like they're not slowing down in the R&D department on upgrades too which I think is great news.