Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: North Ryde State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
2014 vinyl release by Jack White
This "Ultra LP" release features several special features:
· Tracks A6 and B7 are locked grooves featuring elements from their respective previous tracks. "High Ball Stepper" doesn't end with a faded-out distortion as in the digital versions, it is locked instead.
· Tracks A7 and B8 are hidden tracks pressed on their sides' labels, and play at 78 RPM and 45 RPM respectively, thus making the LP a three speed record.
· Side A's groove is inverted and plays from the inside out.
· "Just One Drink" consists of two different intros, each in its own groove, with both connecting at the body of the song. BA1 is acoustic, BB1 is electric.
· Side B has a matte finish, giving the appearance of an un-played 78 RPM record.
· Vinyl is pressed in flat-edged format.
· Dead wax area on Side A contains a hand-etched hologram by Tristan Duke of Infinity Light Science, the first of its kind on a vinyl record.
· Tracks B3 and B4 are swapped in comparison to the digital editions, and B2 features a slightly longer intro.
· The vinyl was mastered entirely from analog sources with no additional compression used.
If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
- if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.
Item Condition: VG++ Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Vermont State: VIC Payment Method: Cash, PayID or EFT Reason for selling: Unwanted gift Further information:
Received these brand new LPs and played once and now for sale.
Roxy: Tonight's the Night Live is a live album by Canadian musician Neil Young. The album is culled from live recordings made at the Roxy Theatre on the Sunset Strip in Los Angeles, shows that celebrated the club's opening as part of Neil Young Tonight's the Night Tour 1973. Neil Young and the backing band he called the Santa Monica Flyers played two sets a night on September 20, 21, and 22, 1973, shortly after the band had finished recording Tonight's the Night.
So after finding myself in a music store with that old familiar joy of looking through vinyl albums I wanted to add a turntable to my setup. The Project X1 is what I was thinking I would dip my toe in with.
I have boxes of vinyl of classical from the old family home, but they are in average to poor condition. (but recordings I cannot get any more) So my question is:
If I am playing both new and old vinyl records, am I going to destroy the needle? What do others here do about their original and mint collection without killing a $300 needle?
Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: Cash eft PayPal for friends Reason for selling: NLR Further information: mint condition with boxes.
Price is firm.
Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: PayPal (friends) EFT cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: great for and forget solution for those with headshell tonearms.
Has had 10 hours use and was bought to be used on a Technics Sl1200 (see other listing).