FS: Vision Ears Erlkonig IEM/earphones (RRP USD$4999)

Item Condition: as new
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Merrylands
State: NSW
Payment Method: Paypal+3%, EFT, cash on pickup
Reason for selling: not needed

Further information:

Selling used Vision Ears Erlkonig IEM/earphones.

Bought them on November 2020, from then, I kept them well in Dignis arca case and only had 30 minutes of use.

RRP $4999 USD. after paying duty and tax, I ended up paying above 8000 AUD.

If you want, I can add an high-end custom IEM cable at agreed cost (see my ads plz)

**Heracles cable is not included**

A BRAND NEW WORLD OF SOUND

The ERLKöNIG has been developed so that you can experience music like never before. It is equipped with 13 balanced armature Drivers, consisting of four bass, four mids, four highs and one super tweeter. This powerful engine is controlled by a passive 5-way system to produce an outstanding sound with staggering precision and clarity. We are very proud of our unique sound composition, which has been created with great attention to detail and fine-tuned to enable you to hear beyond the obvious.

THE CHOICE IS YOURS

ERLKöNIG gives you the choice of four different sound types. There is a handy rotary switch beneath the faceplate, keeping it out of sight during everyday use.

thank you :) 
Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Erlkonig with Heracles cable.jpg

Just now, ExistentialistCowboy said:

Staggered with what you own.  Great seller, shop with absolute confidence! He also has great advice so you're not shopping blind.

Thank you for the kind words :) !

Just now, Bengineer said:

At some point @Klaus220 , maybe you need to think "maybe I just don't like IEMs and IEM cables" :P

Good luck with sale. Some serious gear you have up.

Hahaha yep i have..... how many? 28? 29? 30? Iems and i am thinking... let’s just keep 10 or 15. So thinking of downgrading i dont end up using most of them nowadays haha i think i am more like a collector lol

Just now, Bengineer said:

Get it down to 5 Klaus. 5 is acceptable.

Push the coin into some other gear or hobbies!

Hmmm..... i already have 8 headphones. Good enough dac, amp, found out i cant tell difference between XLR interconnect cables nor power cables nor power boards (somehow lol).

then only one that’s left is......

he1!!!!!!!!!

7 minutes ago, Bengineer said:

Get it down to 5 Klaus. 5 is acceptable.

Push the coin into some other gear or hobbies!

I was also feeling quite down cause I couldn't tell difference between 100 AUD XLR interconnect cable and 5500 AUD one.

that made me went "crap, maybe I should sell all the cables".

Later realised that I could tell difference between IEM cables. phew..... haha 

Just now, dolphy said:

I thought I had issues with owning two IEMs, two wireless and two over ears. How do these sound? 

At this price point I'd expect to have the orchestra/band to appear in person ?

yep LOL 28~30 IEMs, 8 headphones, 1 DAC, 1 dac/amp, 1 Stax amp, 1 RME dac....... too into this hobby lol.

so Erlkonig has 4 different sound signature 1 - very bassy 2- somewhat bassy, well balanced great high. 3 - good mid-high, good setting to listen to vocalists' songs 4- flat, neutral. (IMO, very boring, but who knows, maybe artist or pro working in studio/stage will find this setting lovely)

Difference between reasonable quality interconnects / power cables and high end is very very very slim reaslistically.

Touch more difference in speakers cables, headphone cables and IEM cables.

Whats your favourite IEM?

5 minutes ago, Bengineer said:

Difference between reasonable quality interconnects / power cables and high end is very very very slim reaslistically.

My top 5 IEMs are: 

1. Vision Ears Erlkonig (then why am I selling this...? I don't know.....)

2. 64 Audio Tia Fourte (not gonna sell any of my 64 audio collection, except for u18t as I own A18s)

3. Empire Ears Wraith

4. Empire Ears Odin (won't sell this one haha)

5. Vision Ears Elysium

yeah, I think I need to train myself further in order to tell difference between XLR interconnect cables.

I was so shocked that I couldn't doing a/b for 7~8 hrs :( 

I know heaps of people that can, so maybe I will get it one day :)  

yeah cables are amazing really. 

14 minutes ago, Bengineer said:

actually, I thought about it a little.

I think after trying A18s (custom) I just don't like universal IEMs anymore LOL 

custom IEM is just........so comfy!!!!!!