Item Condition: Very Good
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Arundel
State: QLD
Payment Method: EFT, Cash.
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:

I seriously thought I would keep the Droplet forever, but I have some new gear arriving soon so I have decided to offer my favourite CDP up for sale and at a reasonable price given how good these CDP's are. I had a new Phillips disc drive fitted two years ago just after buying it. The DAC in the Droplet is excellent and half the time I use it as a DAC for my Antipodes server. 

Unfortunately I don't have any boxes to crate it up and it weighs as much as many amplifiers so I would prefer a local sale. 

A donation will be made to SNA if I sell it here.

Please PM me if you are interested in buying my favourite CDP.

cheers,

Terry

Photos:

Droplet 1.jpg

Droplet 2.jpg

Droplet 3.jpg

droplet 4.jpg

Droplet 6.jpg

Droplet 7.jpg

Edited by TerryO
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • TerryO changed the title to FS: Consonance Droplet 5.0 CDP

What are you upgrading to Terry.   Must be something special to move this on. 

GLWS 

• Like 1

This is my old player and is a beast. i ended up buying another. this is the better model with the better Dac and digital input. awesome machine, cost you $4000 to beat i reckon. Better bass from this than my more expensive meridian player. 

• Like 1

Hi Bill,

yes I will seriously miss the Droplet, easily the best CDP I have owned and such a good looking bit of gear as well, but its time to try something further up the ladder, so I'm getting the PS Audio Perfectwave SACD transport.

You only live once. ... 😉

cheers,

Terry

Edited by TerryO
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, TerryO said:

Hi Bill,

yes I will seriously miss the Droplet, easily the best CDP I have owned and such a good looking bit of gear as well, but its time to try something further up the ladder, so I'm getting the PS Audio Perfectwave SACD transport.

You only live once. ... 😉

cheers,

Terry

Will be interested to hear the outcome of that one. Amazing this hasn’t sold yet 

• Like 1