SOLD: Sold Pending Payment: Rubelli Italian Leather Massaging Chairs

TerryO

SOLD
Item Condition: Very Good
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Arundel
State: QLD
Payment Method: EFT, Cash.
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:

* Sold Pending Payment.

This advert is for the second pair of chairs. ( Price reduction to $600 for both)

Two (2) Italian Rubelli electric massaging leather reclining chairs that were used in our listening/HT room. Condition is very good, these came with the house when we purchased it and would have originally cost a bomb. These extremely comfortable chairs and are extremely well made.

Given the size the chair shipping is not available obviously, if you are interested in buying the chairs and live on or around the Gold Coast I might be able to deliver providing you can give me a hand.

If you wonder why there are two adverts for these chairs it is because I have four of them but are advertising them as two chairs per sale, given I don't expect most in our hobby would not want four listening chairs.

Donation will be made to SNA if the chairs are sold here.

Please Pm if interested.

cheers,

Terry

Photos:

Chair 1.jpg

chair 7.jpg

chair 8.jpg

chair 9.jpg

Chair 6.jpg

Chair 3.jpg

Edited by TerryO

14 hours ago, Eggmeister said:

Who doesn't like a good slapping or thumping ?

Yes something got lost in the translation from Italian to English I reckon.

Funny story but we had some friends over once and the young lady who was sitting in one of the chairs turned the massaging function on, well within 30 seconds the look on her face relayed the experience she was having much to my wife and my embarrassment, so we looked at each other and said that’s enough and pulled the plug from the wall.  True story!

cheers,

Terry

• Haha 3