FS: 45 rpm Records - twenty-nine of 'em.

Item Condition: See below
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Noranda
State: WA
Payment Method: Cash
Reason for selling: I have no record player.

Further information:  I have not played them and have rated them based on my visual inspection.  I’m pretty sure that the descriptions are accurate, but I can’t guarantee that any will play or how they will sound.  Local sale only at this time.  Upside-down pictures included at no extra charge.   The pictures also show records which are not included in this sale, so just ignore those ones.  Fruit bowl not included.

OK = looks just fine to me on a visual inspection.

Punched = the centre has been removed so a 45rpm-type adaptor needed for playing

1          The Kinks         Come Dancing/Noise                                                OK

2          Dragon            Are You Old Enough/Company                                OK

3          Them               Here Comes The Night/Gloria                                  OK

4          A side:             Jerry Keller          Here Comes Summer

B side:             Johnny Cymbal            Mr Bass Man                        OK

5          A Side:            Eddie Holman            (Hey There) Lonely Girl

B Side:                        The Floaters                Float On                            Slightly warped edge

6          Mel Carter           Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me/My Heart Sings                 OK punched

7          The Tams             Hey Girl Don’t Bother Me/Be Young, Be Foolish, Be Happy               OK

8          Percy Sledge       When  A Man Loves A Woman/Warm and Tender Love                         OK

9          A Side:                  The Congregation            Softly Whispering I Love You                                                                   

B Side:                  David & Jonathan             Lovers of The World Unite                           OK

10        Bobby Darin        Mack The Knife/Dream Lover                                                                  OK

11        Bobby Darin        18 Yellow Roses/You’re The Reason I’m Living                           OK punched

12        Shakin’ Stevens  Green Door/Don’t Turn Your Back                                                   OK

13        Billy Vera & The Beaters        At This Moment/Someone Will School You, Someone Will Cool You                               OK

14        A Side:                  Stan Getz w/Charlie Byrd  The Girl from Ipanema                                                             

B Side:                  Stan Getz w/Astrud Gilberto  Desafinado                                     OK punched

15        Neil Young          Heart of Gold/Old Man                                                                        OK

16        Cream                  Sunshine of Your Love/White Room                                               OK punched

17        George Michael Careless Whisper/Careless Whisper (Instrumental)                          OK

18        Party Boys           He’s Gonna Step On You Again/Small Talk                                     OK

19        The Beach Boys Do It Again/Wouldn’t It Be Nice                                                       OK

20        Sandie Shaw       Puppet On A string/Girl Don’t Come                                                   OK

21        Lovin’ Spoonful  Summer In The City/Daydream                                                    OK

22        Daryl Hall & John Oates  Kiss On My List/Africa                                                    OK

23        Scott McKenzie  San Francisco/Like An Old Time Movie                                           OK

24        Smack                  A Lover’s Concerto/Deep Breathing                                            OK

25        Concrete Blond                 Joey/I Want You                                                              OK

26        Prelude                Only The Lonely/One Broken Heart For Sale                                OK

27        The Neon Philharmonic   Morning Girl/Heighdy-Ho Princess                                   OK punched

28        A Side:                  The Moments     Walk Right In                                                                                                               

B Side:                  The Teddy Bears               To Know Him, Is To love Him            OK punched

29        Chad & Jeremy   A Summer Song/Yesterday’s Gone                                                 OK punched

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

Fruit Bowl with records.jpg

Records 04.jpg

Records 02.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...