WTB: 7 1/2 ips & 15 ips Reel to Reel recordings

ENIGMA

Item: Reel to Reel recordings - good quality and master tape reference if possible.
Price Range: Will have to be assessed on case by case according to quality, music content and recording source whether studio recording or copy.
Item Condition: New or Used 
Extra Info: Preferably 2 track one direction recordings, may consider 4 track recordings but it is less of a preference. Tape must be in good condition and not deteriorating. I'm open to most genres of music with a focus on female singers.

• 3 months later...
On 27/01/2021 at 8:43 AM, ENIGMA said:

Item: Reel to Reel recordings - good quality and master tape reference if possible.
Price Range: Will have to be assessed on case by case according to quality, music content and recording source whether studio recording or copy.
Item Condition: New or Used 
Extra Info: Preferably 2 track one direction recordings, may consider 4 track recordings but it is less of a preference. Tape must be in good condition and not deteriorating. I'm open to most genres of music with a focus on female singers.

Not many quality tape in Australia 😅

• 2 weeks later...

Oooh,

Has tubes, vinyl, horns, RTR & 833 tubes!

My favourite things.

I've been meaning to visit for a while, now you've just convinced me to make an appointment for various reasons.

2 hours ago, ENIGMA said:

Oooh,

Has tubes, vinyl, horns, RTR & 833 tubes!

My favourite things.

I've been meaning to visit for a while, now you've just convinced me to make an appointment for various reasons.

Good friend of mine  into reel to reel he spend so much money into master tape which I has some high quality copies from Studer A820 - Nagra T  real good sound but  I still  prefer LP