SOLD: FS: Pass XONO Phono Stage Clone - MM/MC (Sold pending pickup and payment)

Item Condition: Used
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Templestowe
State: VIC
Payment Method: Cash, PayPal
Reason for selling: Not Using

For sale is a very high quality clone of the Pass Labs XONO Moving Magnet/Moving Coil Phono Stage. Built using professionally produced PCBs and the highest quality components I could get, it has a separate precision power supply just like the original. This phono stage sounds superb and has a lot of options for adjusting cartridge loading etc. It has balanced outputs, which is all I have used, however if desired I can add single ended RCA jacks to the back panel. I'll also include a printed copy of the service and owners manuals which cover setup and adjustment of cartridge loading etc.

I can demo for interested purchasers, however I also have my turntable advertised, so if that sells I don't have a turntable to demo it with. Please let me know if you have any questions.

IMG_1749.thumb.jpg.c37ac05e9f6b177b4f9b4bb3fa90166b.jpgIMG_1748.thumb.jpg.49df31c0e22531869317452ce3189bf8.jpgIMG_1750.thumb.jpg.f882b3dd6a1560f597f1e9ca78287157.jpgIMG_1751.thumb.jpg.2f4e41d8f72f6daead83e27273f1bef6.jpg

Edited by Silicon-Surfer
  • Like 2

I would love this, but no cash until mid feb :(

• Silicon-Surfer changed the title to FS: Pass XONO Phono Stage Clone - MM/MC (Sold pending pickup and payment)