Item Condition: Good
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Waverton (north sydney)
State: NSW
Payment Method: Eft paypal etc
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information: naim nac a5 speaker cable. Naim factory termination at amp end, viablue connectors speaker end. 3.5m 

Photos:

8566838A-99FB-43A0-80FE-6A9D2B772610.jpeg

9E3BDFCF-8CE2-4359-BFC9-4DD4D7E20553.jpeg

C6043F62-F4F8-46E5-9B92-8A7818F42A53.jpeg

FA13D680-ED04-487D-AAF6-B33D4519BC53.jpeg

Edited by Mrpseudonym

If anyone wants an original Naim termination instead of the bananas, I have a set of two that you can have for nothing.  Easily installed.  But only with this sale.   These cables are very good 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm really tempted to try these with my NAIT 5si. Everyone on the Naim forums rave about them. Only problem is the unmanageable stiffness of the cables. Anyone with experience to chime-in?

Take my opinion with a grain of salt as I am the seller .. yes they are stiff cables, but you do only install them once. I was using them on my Naim 300DR before I upgraded to TQ ultra silver which retails for much much more..

Edited by Mrpseudonym

1 hour ago, Ken Lipper said:

I'm really tempted to try these with my NAIT 5si. Everyone on the Naim forums rave about them. Only problem is the unmanageable stiffness of the cables. Anyone with experience to chime-in?

shouldn't be a problem, you only install them once

• Like 1