Item Condition: Like New
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Parramatta
State: NSW
Payment Method: Bank,cash
Reason for selling: Not required

Further information:

Beautiful pair of black piano usher speakers.

Product Description

The S-520 mini-monitor is a marvel of performance, quality and price. No other Usher loudspeaker has won more awards or been lauded by reviewers more often.  The 520s are a true Hi-Fi bargain. They deliver unprecedented dynamics and response for a cabinet of this size. For 2-channel and surround-sound mini-systems, 520s are ideal. Features include a 5-inch polypropylene woofer, 1-inch dome tweeter and magnetic shielding.

Specification

2-way system: tweeter 1" (UA025-10), mid-bass 5" (5201W)
sensitivity: 86 dB @ 1 watt / 1m
nominal impedance: 8 ohms
frequency response (-3 dB): 53 Hz ~ 20 kHz
power handling: 50 watts
crossover frequencies: 2.1 kHz
weight: 7 kgs
dimensions (w x d x h): 18 cm x 26.5 cm x 30 cm

These have hardly been used less than 20 hours and sat in their boxes most of the time.

they are practically new.

Not a single mark on them and they sound simply fantastic for their size,Clean and detailed.

All original double box with grills and cloths included. Free postage within Australia.

however I would like to wait a bit for some local buyers to come forward before I can post these out interstate.

Thanks for looking

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

IMG_20210126_024756.jpg

IMG_20210126_024254.jpg

IMG_20210126_024038.jpg

IMG_20210126_025328.jpg

IMG_20210126_024911.jpg

IMG_20210126_025630.jpg

IMG_20210126_025223.jpg

_DSC0044.JPG

Edited by Phil sydney
  • Like 3

Fantastic speakers, chuck about 20 watts of class A to hear them sing.

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Keza_punk
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Baulkham Hills State: NSW Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: Upgrade Further information:

Up for sale my Krix speakers, they are in good condition,  The sound is truly great and they are exceptional quality. 

For this price you will find it hard to get better value for money. 

Specs:
      30Hz - 20kHz

89dB/2.83V at 1m

5 driver; 3 way

Crossovers: 400Hz and 1.6kHz

size: H/W/D 965mm/215mm/435mm

weight: 26kg

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Keza_punk
      Item Condition: Good. Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Baulkham Hills Nsw State: NSW Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: Upgrade Further information:

Hi.
      Up for sale my Monitor Audio Silver floorstanding speakers.

These sound great and have very positive reviews.

I'm willing for you to try before you buy.
      Looking forward to any enquiries.
      I have kept user manual and original packaging.

Thomas and Stereo rewiew:
      https://youtu.be/gusVQ5YAqCQ

From Stereophile rewiew:
      "Summing up
      When John Atkinson suggested that I review the Monitor Audio Silver RS6, I never expected the level of realism I ended up hearing from this loudspeaker. There's nothing much more I can say—the flawless and exceptional Silver RS6 gave me more listening pleasure than any other loudspeaker I have reviewed for Stereophile. In my more than 20 years of reviewing, I have not reviewed an audio component that produced greater sound quality per dollar than Monitor Audio's Silver RS6."

Specifications:

Frequency Response
      38 Hz - 30 KHz

Sensitivity (1W@1M)
      91 dB

Nominal Impedance
      6 Ohms

Power Handling (RMS)
      120 W

Recommended Amplifier Requirements
      40 - 120 W

Crossover Frequency
      3 KHz

Drive Unit Complement
      1 x 6” C-CAM® Bass, 1 x 6” C-CAM® Bass Mid-range.

1 x 1” (25 mm) gold dome C-CAM®tweeter.

Cabinet Support
      Balanced velocity twin reflex ported

External Dimensions (H x W x D)
      850 x 185 x 250 mm
      33 1/2 x 7 1/4 x 9 7/8 inch

Plinth Dimensions (H x W x D)
      25 x 255 x 305 mm
      (34 7/16 x 10 1/16 x 12 inch)

Weight (each)
      18 Kg (39.6 lb)

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Phil sydney
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Parramatta State: NSW Payment Method: Bank/paypal Reason for selling: Upgratitis (Buying M10) Further information:

Selling my luxurious Luxman M7 power Amp (japan) 

It has thick,fast and deep bass response with warm/smooth yet extremely detailed midrange and treble.
      Boasting a very underrated 150watts@8 ohms per channel power and 230 watts@4 ohms is more than enough to run any speakers without breaking a sweat. Fully balanced with independent left/right attenuator.

Big realtime UV meters and rosewood casing look quite beautiful. 

Luxman is famous for its articulate and lively sound signature which the M7 is a perfect example.

Condition:

These amps are extremely rare and hard to come by specially in this condition. I bought this amp recently from hifido japan and it was fully checked and serviced before it was sent out.

It works flawlessly and looks in  amazing condition!
      This amp is 100volts so it needs a step down transformer. A brand new step down 1000 watts transformer is included with this sale so it's ready to plug and play.

Also included is a high end luxman brand new power cable.

I was mesmerized by the sound signature so much that I was lucky enough to find a M10 which I have already ordered 😁so hence the sale.

Shipping:

The postage is FREE within Australia and it will be sent in it's heavy duty double cardboard and fully foamed/styrofoam inside.

Price is firm considering the condition and rarity of the unit.

Thanks for looking

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By Keza_punk
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Baulkham Hills Nsw State: NSW Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: Surplus Further information:

Monitor Audio RS6, the reason I'm selling these is with my current system I don't need them. 

They're in very good condition with only few marks on cabinets. 
      The sound is superb and they are exceptional quality. 
      For this price you will find it hard to get better value for money. 
      I have kept user manual and original packaging.

Reviews:

https://www.stereophile.com/floorloudspeakers/306monitor/index.html

https://youtu.be/gusVQ5YAqCQ

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By OldVinylLover
      Item Condition: excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Neutral Bay State: NSW Payment Method: PayPal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Reduce number of records in collection Further information:
      For sale a lot of 25 very well cared records from my collection, mostly in NM conditions with few VG or worse (see conditions for each one below, record/cover), no recent reissues.
      Shipping to be added at cost (pick up possible in Neutral Bay, North Sydney)

·         Ahmad Jamal-Live At The Montreal Jazz Festival 1985. G+/VG+
      ·         Albert Ammons, Meade "Lux" Lewis, Pete Johnson-Boogie Woogie Trio Vol. 3. NM/VG+
      ·         Billie Holiday-Guess Who?. VG/NM
      ·         Buck Clayton With His All-Stars-Jams Benny Goodman Favourites. VG+/VG
      ·         Cootie Williams & Rex Stewart-Cootie & Rex In The Big Challenge. NM/VG
      ·         Duke Ellington And His Orchestra-Piano In The Background. G+/VG+
      ·         Duke Ellington-At Southland / At The Cotton Club. VG/NM
      ·         Duke Ellington-Toodle-Oo. VG+/G+
      ·         Earl Klugh-Magic In Your Eyes. NM/VG+
      ·         Erroll Garner-Concert By The Sea. NM/VG
      ·         Fats Waller-The Vocal Fats Waller. NM/VG+
      ·         George Shearing-Piano. NM/NM
      ·         Harry James And His Orchestra-Harry's Choice!. NM/VG
      ·         Henry "Red" Allen And His Orchestra-Treasury of Jazz N° 29. NM/VG
      ·         Jess Stacy-Jess Stacy and Friends 1938-1944. VG/M
      ·         Jimmie Lunceford And His Orchestra-Rhythm Is Our Business. NM/NM
      ·         Johnny Barnes-Fancy Our Meeting!. NM/VG+
      ·         Louis Armstrong-Mame. VG/NM
      ·         Maxine Daniels-The Magic Of Maxine Daniels... Every Night About This Time. NM/VG
      ·         Pisano & Ruff-Under The Blanket. VG/VG
      ·         Red Nichols-Red Nichols And His Pennies. NM/G
      ·         Roy Williams w/Eddie Thompson Trio-Something Wonderful. NM/VG+
      ·         Shorty Rogers-Blues Express. NM/M
      ·         The George Shearing Quintet-You're Hearing George Shearing. VG/G+
      ·         Various-The Bands Within The Bands. NM/VG+

Photos:
      PLEASE READ