Item Condition: Very good
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Mile End, Adelaide
State: SA
Payment Method: Cash, bank transfer or paypal covering fees
Reason for selling: Won't fit in my audio rack.

Further information: (** Turntable shown in the photos is for demo purpose only. Not included in this sale :) )

This beautiful plinth came with the Thorens TD124mkii which I bought almost a year ago. Unfortunately it won't fit in my audio rack properly and I don't want to change my audio rack which is custom built by myself.

The plinth frame is made using some hardwood and the platform where the turntable sits appers like a good quality chipboard. The top cover with clear acrylic can be kept open while using the turntable.

I prefer local pickup as I don't have a box and material to pack it safely. Or buyer can make arrangements through courier for packing and postage.

If anyone from Melbourne is interested,

I will be driving to Melbourne or any of my Melbourne friends will be visiting me between February, 2021 - April,2021. So I can make it reach Melbourne during if buyer is happy to wait.

*Will update the measurements soon.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

20210118_082005.jpg

20210118_081940.jpg

20210118_081934.jpg

20210118_081949.jpg

20210124_214403.jpg

20210124_214446.jpg

Edited by Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gazer01
      Item Condition: Used - Excellent as new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Port Pirie State: SA Payment Method: Bank Transfer, Paypal plus extra charge, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Trying out something else Further information: I'm selling my MingDa Valve amplifier as I want to try out something else. This has just been with me for almost 3 months now and I've enjoyed those 3 months with full tube goodness. So if you want to have that valve experience without breaking the bank then this is for you. Send me a PM for further enquiries. Thanks.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By candyflip
      Item Condition: As described below Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: BULLEEN State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: spare copy  
      John Martyn - Bless The Weather
      Europe 2017 repressing
      (602557071177)
      M/M SEALED and Brand New.
      I wasn't expecting much from this repress to be honest, but it's the best SQ I've heard ALL week!
      Terrific music in a gorgeous package.
      Pink rimmed labels (in case you're wondering!).
      Spare copy - I'm keeping mine.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.
      Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Once sold, a donation to SNA of 5% of items total will follow.
              Any title here gets a brand new inner and/or outer quality Blake sleeve as needed before shipping.
              I try and ship 3-4 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:
             I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense for a full refund, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
             Original contents are stored inside the cover.
      I try to ship all records themselves outside the cover, so any postal damage is minimised.
             I use mostly s/hand pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
             Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
            ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
      Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed, in your favour.

• By candyflip
      Item Condition: As described below Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: BULLEEN State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: latest finds  
      Van McCoy & The Soul City Symphony - Disco Baby
       US 1975 OG in 100% factory shrink
      (Avco - AV-69006-698)
      VG+/M  SEALED!!
      Hole punch in bottom right corner of cover.
      Features the monster classic ‘The Hustle’.
      Rarity still untouched in original factory shrink.
      Gilbert KONG mastered disco fire! - "...The sound of this copy is absolutely unmatched. As if a whole orchestra is playing live in front of you. Brilliant."

______________________________________________________________________________________________

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Any title here gets a brand new inner and/or outer quality Blake sleeve as needed before shipping.

THE SMALL PRINT:
             I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense for a full refund, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
      I try to ship all records themselves outside the cover, so any postal damage is minimised.
             I use mostly s/hand pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
             Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
      Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed, in your favour.
    • By candyflip
      Item Condition: As described below Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: BULLEEN State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: latest finds  
      Gregg Diamond, Bionic Boogie - Hot Butterfly
      US 1978 OG classic - Luther Vandross on vocals
      (PD-1-6162, 2391-373)
      VG+/M   SEALED!!
      Corner cut on top right corner.
      Insane cover, and great content.
      Rarity still untouched in original factory shrink.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:

THE SMALL PRINT:
    • By Huckles
      Item Condition: used but mint Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Harrison State: ACT Payment Method: paypal, cash, bank deposit Reason for selling: not required Further information:  Aftermarket cable with HD800 connectors, 6.5mm input.  Short and light.  1.5 metres.  Came with a HD800s that I recently bought but I have my own cable so this is not required.  It's a great build with nice material, soft, light and much much shorter than the standard 3m cables from Sennheiser.  Could be an absolute bargain pickup as I don't have the info on the cable.  Donation will be made to StereoNet if sold here.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.