Item Condition: Like new
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Melbourne (northern suburbs)
State: VIC
Payment Method: Cash, PayPal , bank transfer
Reason for selling: No longer using

Further information:

I'm the second owner where I bought it from another member. He's bought this in sep 2020 so the unit is only just 4 months old!

I used it for a week or two before I bought the DAC I've always wanted and haven't used this since then. it's a great sounding R2R DAC nonetheless with a really smooth sound in mid range frequencies for my ears.

In mint condition with no marks whatsoever. 

Comes with remote, user manual, power cable and the original box.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

IMG_20210124_173917.jpg

IMG_20210124_174014.jpg

IMG_20210124_174224_1.jpg

IMG_20210124_174043.jpg

IMG_20210124_174035.jpg

50 minutes ago, crimsondelagator said:

What was the dac you always wanted??

Rme ADI 2 DAC ?. I have had the RME for sometime now and honestly I haven't used any of its fancy features like the parametric EQ, crossfeed etc yet. I really like the  RME for  its cool display as well as playing with tone controllers sometimes. 

11 hours ago, Usr9742 said:

Rme ADI 2 DAC ?. I have had the RME for sometime now and honestly I haven't used any of its fancy features like the parametric EQ, crossfeed etc yet. I really like the  RME for  its cool display as well as playing with tone controllers sometimes. 

Nice. I have the ADI-2 on the way from EU right now... Yes the adjustments look awesome. For me the clincher was its pre-amp functionality to set up different eq profiles for home theatre/HIFI and headphones separately. 

Have you found the learning curb with its features and the user interface annoying? 

• Love 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Evil Donald
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Camperdown State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on pickup, Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: No longer required Teddy Pardo DAC
      Well respected DAC Earlier non XMOS chip version Comes with power cable

• By Yuval007
      Item Condition: Like new Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Dundas State: NSW Payment Method: EFT, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Recent upgrade Further information:
      For sale, 1 month old and barely used, Topping D50s HiFi DAC 32Bit/768Khz DSD512 Bluetooth 5.0 Stereo Audio Decoder with Remote Control.
      In original packaging with original documentation, remote, and Bluetooth aerial.
      Clean and precise sound. Excellent little device that is sure to upgrade any budget hifi system. Selling because my new amplifier (cambridge audio cxa61) has a built in dac.

https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/review-and-measurements-of-new-topping-d50s-dac.7914/

Pick up available from Dundas or Parramatta area, or from Bargo, NSW. Auditioning is available at Bargo, not in Dundas.
      Post is also possible at agreed cost.
      Price is negotiable within reason.

Thanks
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By charlie_bird
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Beaumont Hills NSW State: NSW Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Surplus Not in pristine condition but I believe highly collectable. This is a single tape from a larger collection. I have not played this individual tape, so happy to resolve any issues with the buyer. Postage Aus wide is $10.
      PM me if you are interested.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.
    • By MAXXX
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Kardinya State: WA Payment Method: Any Reason for selling: NLR Further information:  Purchased end of last year, still under warranty. Great little DAC/headphone amp. Lots of reviews on Net.
      Cute, compact and stylish
      This superb hi-res USB DAC/headphone amp delivers a level of specification and performance that punches above its super-affordable price tag.
      Compact enough to use as a USB DAC/amp on your work desk with your much-loved headphones.
      Stylish enough to use in your home system as a USB DAC.

Input USB3.0 B Socket
      (USB2.0 compatible) Formats DSD256/128/64, Octa/Quad/Double/Single-Speed DSD DXD(384/352.8kHz), PCM(384/352.8/192/176.4/96/88.2/48/44.1kHz) MQA DAC Bit-Perfect DSD & DXD DAC by Burr Brown Line Section
        Output Audio RCA (SE) — 2.1V fixed
      1V / 3.3V max. (variable)
      4.4mm Pentaconn (BAL) — 4.2V fixed
      2V / 6.2V max. (variable) Zout <= 200 Ohm (BAL)
      <= 100 Ohm (SE) SNR < -116dB(A) @ 0dBFS (BAL/SE) DNR > 116dB(A) @ -60dBFS (BAL/SE) THD+N < 0.0015% @ 0dBFS (BAL/SE) Headphone Section
        Output Power (@1% THD) 4.4mm Pentaconn (BAL)
      330mW@32 Ohm; 6.6V@600 Ohm;
      16 Ohm - 600 Ohm Headphone

6.3mm S-BAL (SE)
      230mW@32 Ohm; 3.3V@600 Ohm
      16 Ohm - 600 Ohm Headphone

Note: Using 5v power. If powered from USB, power output may vary. Output Impedance < 1 Ω (BAL/SE) THD & N < 0.005% (125mW @ 32R) SNR > 113dBA (6.2V BAL/3.3V SE) Power consumption < 1.5W via USB power OR 5v DC (power supply not included) Dimensions 160(w) x 117(d) x 35(h) mm
      6.3" x 4.6" x 1.4" Weight (Gross) 0.8 kg (1.8 lbs) Warranty period 12 months  
      https://ifi-audio.com/products/zen-dac/

Postage for Australia: $15 (Aus. Post satchel with tracking).

Photos:

• By Higgsinspace
      Item Condition: New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: North Balgowlah State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Upgrade Further information: I bought this to use as a travel DAC and occasional blutooth DAC but I've had  a change of heart and I'm going to grab an Earmen Sparrow instead, mainly as I have no self control. This landed on Apr 12. Bought from Shenzen Audio. Will forward the receipt to buyer. Disclaimer, I've removed the shrinkwrap to make sure it's all legit. It is.

Brand new so has the full warranty in place.

Specs

Dual ES9218P DAC; 3.5mm Single-ended and 2.5mm balanced output Bluetooth 5.0 Qualcomm CSR8675 chip; 91mW@32Ohm Single-Ended; 160 mW@32Ohm Balanced output High gain / Low gain / Dual DAC mode; Battery Life Up to 15Hours (Unbalanced) / 10Hours(Balanced) 120dB of SNR, <0.003% of THD+N and 24Bit/96KHz of Sample Rate in the box: 1) UP4 amplifier 2) Clips 3) Charging Cable  
      Photos: