Item Condition: excellent
Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: MACLEAN
State: NSW
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on pickup
Reason for selling: Upgrading

Further information:   I am selling my Tannoy XT8f speakers as i want to try some larger Tannoys. I am the second owner of these speakers. I purchased them from a fellow member in July 2020. He had used them for 2 months only and sold them as they were not suitable for his small living space. I have used them for less than 100 hours, since July.  They present as new and are Medium oak in colour. I found these speakers to be very good especially for the price. The build quality and sound is very good.  I also have Kef r900s and the Tannoys  stand up quite well in comparison despite the large price difference. They come with original boxes and floor spikes, manuals and purchase receipt. Condition is excellent with no marks or scratches, that i am aware of.  Shipping is possible at buyers expense.  Please PM me if you have any questions. Thanks for looking.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

IMG_1226.JPG

IMG_1221.JPG

IMG_1222.JPG

IMG_1223.JPG

IMG_1224.JPG

IMG_1225.JPG

• Like 4