Update - 2021 General Meetings

There will be a March GM if Victoria keeps going the way it is bug free.

There will be a room limit apparently to comply with regulations, so attempts are underway to ZOOM the GM for Members who cannot attend.  Sounds like a good plan.

Edited by Red MacKay

Interestingly, the Victorian municipality where I live, the Council is allowing its facilities to be used for various community meetings.  The are a definite rules that need to be followed to comply with all the Government restrictions.  The rules include maximum numbers for the space and meeting preregistration contact details.  It is not simple but do able. 

Our Committee are very cautious.  Yes, we could have a meeting next month, but they don't have the planning in place for that to happen.

Yes, I believe the pre registration thing will be in place by the Whitehorse Council too.

18 minutes ago, Red MacKay said:

Our Committee are very cautious.  Yes, we could have a meeting next month, but they don't have the planning in place for that to happen.

Yes, I believe the pre registration thing will be in place by the Whitehorse Council too.

I am the one responsible for the meeting preregistration for one group.  Its like herding cats.  Some people just do not read and comprehend very well.  Fortunately I escaped from the role of Covid Marshall.

John