FS: iFi Audio Zen Phono Preamp and Balanced Cable

SOLD
Item Condition: Mint
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: VIC 3030
State: VIC
Payment Method: Cash, EFT
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:

Selling whole phono pre setup and here are what's included.

+ iFi Audio Zen Phono Preamp - As New. I am first owner and got it from MiniDisc shop.

+ Custom Silver plated 4.4mm Male to 2 x 3 pin XLR Male Balanced Cable - Even further improve on clarify and soundstage.

I have tried quite a number of phono preamp and nothing beats this one under $500 unless going for DIY route and not many phono preamp has balanced out.

I used to have Schiit Mani and this killed it. Schiit Mani is good but it has slight background noise especially with MC cart. This Zen Phono dead quiet and balanced cable helped a bit further. If you have balanced preamp or Integrated amp with Balanced input then recommend utilising balanced out.

Tried with Denon DL103 & Rega Ania (MC Low setup), DL110 (MC High Setup), Nagaoka MP-110 and Ortofon 2M Blue ( with MM Setup) and works well with all those carts.

Condition is as new and can ship at buyer's expense (it will be abt $15 to most of metro cities with tracking).

Thank you for looking and hope it goes to a good home.

Photos:

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

Edited by Spider27